No free liquor tasting tonight on freedom.

Lottacruises

Doesn't Freedom cruise from Texas? That should be your first clue.

Please do tell what that clue is. Are you saying they don't serve alcohol in Texas? Are you saying they don't give it away in Texas? Are you saying the fun shops won't be open this evening because Texas is so far from international waters? Please clue me in.

Edited by Lottacruises

Might be what waters you in if not international?

Nope, it's not that. They have had it every cruise the last few years, and I go a lot. They don't have it this time. I wonder if it's happened elsewhere, if they typically have it.

They usually have a lot of samples, and then someone to take your order for purchase, with a first night discount.

Nope, it's not that. They have had it every cruise the last few years, and I go a lot. They don't have it this time. I wonder if it's happened elsewhere, if they typically have it.

They usually have a lot of samples, and then someone to take your order for purchase, with a first night discount.

uh oh another cutback.wonder if you can still get it if you provide your own thimble. Guys from back room frantically looking for savings anyway they can:)

uh oh another cutback.wonder if you can still get it if you provide your own thimble. Guys from back room frantically looking for savings anyway they can:)

Liquor tastings are not to make pax happy, but to sell liquor they have. :)

Doesn't Freedom cruise from Texas? That should be your first clue.

We were on RCCL in January out of Galveston and we got the liquor testing. Can't remember what night on the 5 night. But we had some coffee liquore that was strong. We're pretty light weight drinkers so that may have been why. One taste gave us a little buzz. #cheapthrill

Please do tell what that clue is. Are you saying they don't serve alcohol in Texas? Are you saying they don't give it away in Texas? Are you saying the fun shops won't be open this evening because Texas is so far from international waters? Please clue me in.

You do realize, don’t you, that the distance from Galveston to “international waters” is exactly the same as ANY other port?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You do realize, don’t you, that the distance from Galveston to “international waters” is exactly the same as ANY other port? Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes but not really...It takes many hours to get to the 12 mile marker from certain ports like Baltimore / New Orleans.

Yes but not really...It takes many hours to get to the 12 mile marker from certain ports like Baltimore / New Orleans.

Very true, however the topic is a Galveston embarkation.

I’ve never embarked from Baltimore, I learned something today.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums