Cruise Critic Community
ladylyn915

Golden Eagle Catamaran Information

I posted the message below a couple of weeks ago within another thread. Perhaps someone can offer some insight?

We have booked Golden Eagle through RCCL for our July cruise stop on St. Maarten. I, too, have had no luck in reaching them.

Perhaps someone who has done this excursion can tell me about the stop at the beach? I was curious if there are chairs/umbrellas etc. I was considering buying a roll up mat for the sand if needed.

Thank for any insights

This is probably not helpful, but we did this excursion in 2002. There were no chairs back then. We had taken that excursion because we were trying to avoid nude beaches. My son was 5. There was boat docked near us that were naked. He didn't even notice. Lol...it was a good excursion. Enjoy

This is probably not helpful, but we did this excursion in 2002. There were no chairs back then. We had taken that excursion because we were trying to avoid nude beaches. My son was 5. There was boat docked near us that were naked. He didn't even notice. Lol...it was a good excursion. Enjoy

Thanks for the reply!

What beach did you go to ?? Why is there a 250 lb weight restriction ?? My husband is 275. How was the lunch that's served ??