ChrisB123

Move over cruise and upgrade

Has anyone been offered a move over, meaning, changing the date of your cruise to another date? We were offered one. It was for a month later BUT would have meant exchanging our Mini to a full suite and $500 OBC. Dummy me, I wanted time to ask my husband if his boss wouldn't mind. By the time I got back to Princess, one day later, it was too late, someone else got the deal. This time, I asked Dh in advance just in case. ;p I don't know if they do that anymore since I don't see anything on the boards about it.

Quite a few reports of them this year. We got one for our February cruise this year and jumped on it!

Yes, it does happen. It is when a sailing is overbooked and they are trying to get people to give up their cabin. It can be a great deal if you are flexible about the dates.

DW and I are both retired and usually can take advantage of a move over. We usually book our flights from here in Maine to FLL on Soutwest so if we do get a move over offer, no charge to change our flights.

Yes, it does happen. It is when a sailing is overbooked and they are trying to get people to give up their cabin. It can be a great deal if you are flexible about the dates.

Ditto!!

Tony

DW and I are both retired and usually can take advantage of a move over. We usually book our flights from here in Maine to FLL on Soutwest so if we do get a move over offer, no charge to change our flights.

If you book your air thru Princess EZ Air, the air costs are usually protected. If you book on your own, a move over offer typically includes a small amount toward the cost of moving the air.