Cruise Critic Community
LMaxwell

More fake service dog nonsense

Are these similar to Friends of Bill we see posted on almost every cruise I have been on? Forums/Threads for those of us addicted to CC?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a Friends of Bill W. thread in the Friends of Cruise Critic forum. I don't know if they are related to the Friends of Bill meeting that are held on the cruise ships (including the Queen Mary 2).

I am scratching my old bald head here....

What???? What???? What....happened to the original " fake service dog " thread??? Anyone know???

A fake dog ran off with it. A fake dog catcher is trying to catch the fake dog. We are just filling in until the fake dog is caught and the fake service dog thread is returned.

I totally agree, too!

I've been a member of CC since 2003 and I very rarely post anything because of the bashing, the "I'm right and you're wrong" and the "are you kidding?" mentality. I'm here to get ideas and tips about cruising and it's usually only for a month or so before I cruise. We haven't cruised in 6 years (for many reasons) and after reading some of the comments here, I'm a little concerned about our upcoming cruise next week. With all the dogs wearing dresses in strollers, dirty cabins, terrible food, emotionally unstable people and "drunkards", I do hope we survive and have a great vacation! Times have sure changed!!! For the record, we have 3 senior Shih Tzus and the last thing I want to do is take them on a cruise ship! We have a wonderful pet sitter that comes to our home and they are happy and I'm happy!! :D:D

Been on here 20 yrs(AOL's Cruise Critic), always been some negative. Same with posting about cruise or a Comment Card most people will never do it if they had a perfect cruise and was nothing wrong....

I am scratching my old bald head here....

What???? What???? What....happened to the original " fake service dog " thread??? Anyone know???

It's gone to the dogs lol.

Generally this happens on CC when the original thread goes off topic. I think the threads actually become more interesting at times when an off topic or hijack post occurs.

I agree because it keeps the thread alive.

As far as I’m concerned service dogs are for the blind anything else is a bunch of kaka

Also sorry to put it this way why would a blind person take a cruise

Wake up people

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Educating yourself out of idiotic and demeaning ideas and convictions can be a wonderful thing...you should try it sometime.

Generally this happens on CC when the original thread goes off topic. I think the threads actually become more interesting at times when an off topic or hijack post occurs.

It is close enough. Was fake service dogs, now fake ocean liners or fake cruise ships (depending on your point of view).

Are these similar to Friends of Bill we see posted on almost every cruise I have been on? Forums/Threads for those of us addicted to CC?

HA! Yeah, my names Michael and I'm going threw CC withdrawal. Though I remember days before internet at sea. Took me 2 cruises before I knew what Friends of Bill was... and to some I'm not belittling those that suffer from a terrible disease.

It is close enough. Was fake service dogs, now fake ocean liners or fake cruise ships (depending on your point of view).
We just need some fake cruiser stories and we have a full house.

We lived in Madison from 96 to 2000.

Laura audited defense programs for GAO at Redstone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Small World. In Huntsville from 83-94 with couple breaks on Military side, then there as Federal Technician for training/new equipment fielding for Military in 95/97.

Are we back on the original topic yet?

Hint - ''fake service dogs'' -

Here you go ...

155593_PEA_main?$wfbd$&hei=602&wid=602&fit=fit,1&op_sharpen=1

Now, if you can supply the fake service dog vest we will be back on topic. :evilsmile:

Here you go ...

Now, if you can supply the fake service dog vest we will be back on topic. :evilsmile:

Great photo.

Here you go ...

Well it is a Fake Service Dog...

I hope this is not the beginning of a “bromance“.

Lol,it's always better to have friendly posts and if I agree with someone's post I will say so.

A lot of threads would fizzle out if we didn't go off topic every once in a while.

Here you go ...

Now..... we are finally getting back on the fake dribble dribble dog track! Thanks for the laugh!

LOVE IT !

How about the "comfort dinosaur"?:D

Let's all sing along:

After the dinosaur video and a post starting out with, "Let's all sing along" I was expecting a Barney video.

Here are a couple of comfort dinosaurs ...

But why have only one dinosaur when you can have have a family of five ...

http://digg.com/video/t-rex-family-pick-up

HA! Yeah, my names Michael and I'm going threw CC withdrawal. Though I remember days before internet at sea. Took me 2 cruises before I knew what Friends of Bill was... and to some I'm not belittling those that suffer from a terrible disease.

Took me longer than that. Then there was Friends of Dorothy.

I just might start a Friends of Bella.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow, Really? "Why would a Blind Person take a cruise?" You do realize except for seeing they work and take Vacations? How about Family, eating, travel, being a regular person...

I need a Like button.

Educating yourself out of idiotic and demeaning ideas and convictions can be a wonderful thing...you should try it sometime.

Really needing that Like button. Thank you.