They’re Here! They’re Yellow and sticky!

forgotmyCCname

But you won't get a straw unless you ask for one...your cruise is ruined. :mad:[/

My insurance should pay me damages for lack of straws- right? Or I’ll just remove the DSC so I can stick it to the man and then I’ll post their neglectful treatment all over social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What color does Getaway get?!

When I printed mine for a May 2018 Getaway trip the luggage tags are teal/aqua.

Not sure how some people got them sent to them as I was told this cruise line you had to print them yourself.

Not sure how some people got them sent to them as I was told this cruise line you had to print them yourself.

if you have a suite and or in the haven, they mail it. for regular people in an inside, ocean view or balcony, we have to print it :(

Still get excited when the luggage tags arrive.

This is the first time we have had yellow.

I don’t care about DSC, water, elevators, room service . Just happy to have my tags!!

Have a terrific weekend! Sorry mine are like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got my yellow tags this week as well.....happy sailing!!! Mine are lime not yellow.

Edited by Knuts-mn
Add color

Colors are based on ship. Each ship has its own color.

Our next luggage tags are dark purple.

Actually, that is not quite true...each SAILING has its own color, not each ship. The purpose of the color is to make it easy for luggage handlers (both on and off the ship) to tell the difference between embarking and disembarking luggage.

This has to be done because not all guests remember to remove their luggage tags once they embark. The different colors helps to prevent disembarking luggage from being placed back onboard the ship by mistake.

if you have a suite and or in the haven, they mail it. for regular people in an inside, ocean view or balcony, we have to print it :(

Ah ok, thanks for the information! We are in a mini-suite aka balcony with a nicer shower lol, so that makes sense.

Actually, that is not quite true...each SAILING has its own color, not each ship. The purpose of the color is to make it easy for luggage handlers (both on and off the ship) to tell the difference between embarking and disembarking luggage.

This has to be done because not all guests remember to remove their luggage tags once they embark. The different colors helps to prevent disembarking luggage from being placed back onboard the ship by mistake.

Ahhhh..this makes total sense!