Oasis - seafood buffet question

berbet

I have heard there is a seafood buffet in the MDR for lunch one day. What is in the menu? Are there fried scallops and fried shrimp etc? Or is it baked fish and steamed muscles? Which day was it on eastern Caribbean? Also heard about a cake bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just got off the Oasis today and yesterday at the windjammer they had what could be the "seafood buffet" your speaking about....there was plenty of shrimp on ice peeled, there were crawfish, salmon, some other type of fish and muscles I believe and my other half, father in law and sister said it was not good...they should of given this one of the first few days, the shrimp was all soft and soggy and the fish had a a strong smell and taste of "seafood".

I just got off the Oasis today and yesterday at the windjammer they had what could be the "seafood buffet" your speaking about....there was plenty of shrimp on ice peeled, there were crawfish, salmon, some other type of fish and muscles I believe and my other half, father in law and sister said it was not good...they should of given this one of the first few days, the shrimp was all soft and soggy and the fish had a a strong smell and taste of "seafood".

Oh bummer. I wonder if that was the buffet they were talking about. Not what I was hoping for.

I am pretty sure it is because I never seen all that seafood before at the windjammer. I do recall on the Harmony last year all that shrimp being served the first day boarding, but not all the other seafood that we had on our last day.

No it was definitely MDR not WJ.