No shore excursions listed for Cuba January 2019?

Bimmer09

Bonnie, hopefully you can help me.

We are booked on the Journey January 15th 2019 and on the Azamara website now, as a booked guest, there are no Shore Excursions showing. Although it's 8 months away we are itching to see what's available. We have found some money under the mattress and are eager to spend it.

Do you know how far out Shore Excursions become available?

Thanks in advance!

Norris

Norris, have you checked to see if you are "confirmed"?? I just looked at our reservation on the Azamara web site and it shows a reservation but zero passengers and no cabin info and no balance due....and when I try to look at excursions it says "you must be confirmed to book excursions"..

Time to email the TA again....

Norris, have you checked to see if you are "confirmed"?? I just looked at our reservation on the Azamara web site and it shows a reservation but zero passengers and no cabin info and no balance due....and when I try to look at excursions it says "you must be confirmed to book excursions"..

Time to email the TA again....

Thanks Mr Click.

I am confirmed but the number of guests reads 0 even though both of our names are on the reservation. I logged into Cruise Planner where it says you can book excursions but it came up with an error code of numbers and letters possibly only understood by other computers or Martians who have previously cruised with Azamara.

I can already tell that the online experience with Azamara is not going to be on the Princess level of excellence.

Norris, forehead slapper.

We are booked for December but I can’t log in to my reservation- it’s been that way since I booked. But if I go the the website and go to Booked then to Shore Excursions and log in with my reservation # ( not using my user name or password) then I can see and book shore excursions.

Ok, I tried it.....and I did get into the Voyage Planner and if I want to do excursions in Columbia or Guatamala or some other central/south american country it good. If I want something in Cuba, there are two choices, One is a cigar and rum tour in Havana and one of tour of a botanical garden in another port........I was excited to see a photo walking tour until I realized it was in Cartegena Columbia......

There's a note on the website today saying they are aware that people are having issues booking excursions and that they are working on fixing the problem.

Norris

Believe me...Do your own private tours...you will be much happier. WE did Tours by Blexie last month and it was great...Guide speaks perfect english...4 people to a guide for only 130 CUC plus tip for guide and driver.

See reviews https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147271-d11950395-r460997118-Havana_Tours_With_Blexie-Havana_Ciudad_de_la_Habana_Province_Cuba.html

Bonnie, hopefully you can help me.

We are booked on the Journey January 15th 2019 and on the Azamara website now, as a booked guest, there are no Shore Excursions showing. Although it's 8 months away we are itching to see what's available. We have found some money under the mattress and are eager to spend it.

Do you know how far out Shore Excursions become available?

Thanks in advance!

Norris

Hi Norris,

That's odd. I just pulled up our Jan 15, 2019 Cuba voyage and the webpage lists 36 shore excursions.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/1547528400/9-night-cuba-intensive-voyage#excursions

Hi Norris,

That's odd. I just pulled up our Jan 15, 2019 Cuba voyage and the webpage lists 36 shore excursions.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/1547528400/9-night-cuba-intensive-voyage#excursions

Thanks Bonnie- I bookmarked that link and can now peruse the excursions. Yippee!

However the Azamara website still has a notification that some users are having issues choosing excursions (I'm holding my hand up) and I get this message...

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.b603c5cd.1525407105.b04f82 (and we all know what that means! ???)

It's that or a perpetually spinning beach ball...

Norris