barbara fokker

CMV Marco Polo Departs Bristol UK 6/1/2019

Hi Barbara Welcome, there is another thread going in the other cruise lines. Not a lot of activity. Which side of Oz are you from. K

Nice to meet you Viv and K

I will have to look up the facebook page.

I'm from Newcastle NSW.

Do you know of anyone doing Iguazza falls on private tour. I have been looking into as

the one of the ship was wait list and I found a good deal $999 US for 2 people.

:)

Hi Barbara Welcome, there is another thread going in the other cruise lines. Not a lot of activity. Which side of Oz are you from. K

Hi K where can I find the other thread. from the eastern side Newcastle just north of Sydney

facebook page is very popolar for this cruise me and cori are on it

viv

Hi Viv can you advise the facebook page I need to search for?:)

i think its on friends who like cruise and maritime, we have had to cancel this cruise to my wife not being able to have yellow fever jab

viv

We are looking forward to our South American cruise leaving 6/1/2019. Any other fellow travellers out there?:)

Hi Barbara

Karen (Australia) and Wendy (Canada) will be aboard this cruise. Just working on my Brazilian visa today but having difficulty in uploading the docs.

Nice to meet you Viv and K

I will have to look up the facebook page.

I'm from Newcastle NSW.

Do you know of anyone doing Iguazza falls on private tour. I have been looking into as

the one of the ship was wait list and I found a good deal $999 US for 2 people.

:)

Hi Barbara

We have also been looking at a private or diy tour to Iguassa Falls. I’m from Adelaide and Wendy is from BC, Canada. Cheers, Karen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi K where can I find the other thread. from the eastern side Newcastle just north of Sydney

Hi Barbara, sorry for the slow reply but I have been away. The other thread was so little used tht it has disappeared. Below on the boards under ROLL CALLS there is a heading of ALL OTHER CRUISE LINES. Tha'ts where the rollcall for individual sailing goes, this one is for mostly general CMV questions.

Hi Viv can you advise the facebook page I need to search for?:)

Friends who like cruise and Maritime voyages (CMV) your question was so long ago you have probably found it by now. K