Vista southern 8 day dining room menus?

Jtothe7

I don't remember that there were any major changes from the "normal" 7 day menus. The big change I saw in the MDR was a 20 seat table right behind the Maitre'd's station. We were seated there the 1st night and since I could barely see the guests on the other side of the table, let alone hear anything they said, we asked to get moved to a smaller sized table.

We were on the Vista's repo from NYC to MIA and the Captain's Diamond Brunch for the 125 or so Diamonds aboard served a Wagyu Beef entree, and that was one of our best meals that cruise, behind the Steakhouse and the duck in JiJi's.

Hard to believe that something so simple, can be so difficult to get our hands on...hmmm...I am on the vista in a week for the 8 day southern and I WILL TAKE PICTURES!

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hard to believe that something so simple, can be so difficult to get our hands on...hmmm...I am on the vista in a week for the 8 day southern and I WILL TAKE PICTURES!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I am anxiously awaiting this Abby! Please help us desperate planners!!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone found Vista 8 day menus yet??

If you google Vista menus 7 day By Cruisin it shows them. Just off Vista 8 day and it was accurate. Now days may change because of rotating 6 and 8 day itinerary.

And menus for each day will be posted by doors early morning ( by breakfast)

Has anyone found Vista 8 day menus yet??

Abby1257 mentioned that she was going on the Vista in a week and would get us pictures. Based on when she answered, she was possibly sailing on 5/5 or 5/12. She might have just gotten back or is still due back. I'm trying to be patient. :halo:

abby1257- any chance you have these?!?