*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

Oasis, Liberty, Dream, and Getaway are all sailing out together. Was there a horn battle?
When I was on last on oasis we had a horn battle with one of the Disney ships in Jamaica. Hard to compete with their songs!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Whew! I’m catching the last couple of days of the live! We are on in Sept for my first Oasis class. [emoji16] Can’t wait and this helps! I love your live reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for following [emoji4][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok lobster is day after Jamaica. When is the night with lamb? I think it was either the day before or after in Dec. I got one or two specialty dinners free when I go at the end of the year and don't want to miss lamb or lobster!

I’m not sure, I did post most of the MDR menus, but forgot tonight’s. Maybe the lamb could have been on tonight’s?

I’m not a fan, so likely wouldn’t have taken notice anyways.

I’ll try and confirm for you [emoji6]

Ok lobster is day after Jamaica. When is the night with lamb? I think it was either the day before or after in Dec. I got one or two specialty dinners free when I go at the end of the year and don't want to miss lamb or lobster!

Lamb shank will be tomorrow night (day 7), but no more key lime pie.[emoji33]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Thanks for following! I know how much I enjoy reading Live’s especially just before I’m about to cruise myself - takes the excitement to a whole new level [emoji41]

Yes it certainly does... we follow Sabyphoto and this thread has been a fantastic "tonic" for cruise fever. I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful and positive thread. Each morning it has put a smile on my face and I have really enjoyed your pictures as well. Glad that you are enjoying doing something that is bringing smiles to so many of us. Enjoy your last sea day (this week) and safe travels!!!

Skipped CATS. Yes to reserved seating, including Aqua Theatre, it’s where we sat for the show. They said it’s reserved, we flashed the seapass and were ushered to our seats.

That is great news!!! Thanks for asking again Oceanboy I thought I missed the answer and almost reread the whole thread... :')

Well, the winds picked up at about midnight, and have been literally howling through the balcony window ever since [emoji15]

Here is a glimpse of our weather today.... not a pretty sight for anyone, let alone the sun obsessed.

f660187fb38d2aa07a6dd9a9b5236029.jpg

For me, it means time to see things I may have missed during the week, and of course time to pack ☹️

We had dinner at Chops last night and the steaks were fantastic, so fantastic I forgot to take a picture because I started eating lol. I did however, manage to take a picture of the dessert massacre

cad813bee4e93c2d0f156d2f1fe8640d.jpg

Time to get outta bed and start my day. The dreary sky and gentle rocking of the ship has made for a nice little “sleep in” this morning....

MSC Armonia was sailing pretty close to you for a while. It is on it's way to Havana.

Honestly, the weather is so bad I wouldn’t be able to see a ship, not even close by. The picture I posted does not do the actual conditions justice. Very, very foggy....

No more key lime pie, that just seems so wrong to me.

I'm a chocoholic, but I must say that the key lime pie was Royal's best dessert during the week...no question. That's a shame it's no longer offered.

Honestly, the weather is so bad I wouldn’t be able to see a ship, not even close by. The picture I posted does not do the actual conditions justice. Very, very foggy....

Maybe you should visit the Next Cruise desk?!!:rolleyes: Enjoy your last day! At least, you're not doing laundry or cleaning house!;) Of course, I'm not either!:o

Yes it certainly does... we follow Sabyphoto and this thread has been a fantastic "tonic" for cruise fever. I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful and positive thread. Each morning it has put a smile on my face and I have really enjoyed your pictures as well. Glad that you are enjoying doing something that is bringing smiles to so many of us. Enjoy your last sea day (this week) and safe travels!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words, I’m happy that you’ve enjoyed following along this week, and that it brought a smile to your face [emoji4]

I really enjoy posting LIVE, it’s a great way to look back and remember all the details...

Maybe you should visit the Next Cruise desk?!!:rolleyes: Enjoy your last day! At least, you're not doing laundry or cleaning house!;) Of course, I'm not either!:o

Haha! I already did that on day 2!

Harmony in Feb 2019 [emoji41]

How can you have a Caribbean Cruise without Key Lime Pie?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There WAS key lime pie in the Windjammer one evening this week [emoji1303] so at least we know it still exists....

I'm a chocoholic, but I must say that the key lime pie was Royal's best dessert during the week...no question. That's a shame it's no longer offered.

Royal’s key lime pie is the best I’ve ever had. That and the carrot cake are my two favorite desserts of theirs. Those are traditional selections and don’t sound too exciting, but they just do it so well. Delicious.

For those of you following me on Instagram, I’ll be posting a short video of the weather today. This is cruise #38 for me, all Caribbean, and this is quite possibly the worst weather I’ve ever seen [emoji15] I guess when you think about it, I’ve actually been quite lucky!

You can find me @ckrobyn on Instagram if you’d like to see the video...

Last December, coming back on Oasis we had a terrible hail storm. It had black shelf clouds and everything leading into it. It lasted hours. I will say though, they kept the flowrider open and it was just one other person and me for 2 hours

I’m going to start thinking about my cruise re-cap post. This is where I will give you all of my thoughts on pretty much everything Oasis from the entire week onboard. I’ve shared a lot already, but this one will be more detailed and maybe even draw some comparisons to other ships...

If you have any questions you haven’t already asked, now is the time [emoji4] I’ll try to get to them all...

Lobster is also served in the windjammer the same Night it is the MDR. Also have as much as you like plus an array of other fish product including prawns and fish cakes. So much choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums