*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

Hello, ckrobyn . . . I am back home from 7 Nights on Harmony of the Seas.

NOW I can relax and follow your "LIVE" from Oasis of the Seas daily. . . I will be looking forward to a lot of images.

I hope you have a wonderful Cruise !

Radio

;);)

The ship has turned north, from Cuba, into the Old Bahama Channel. I am quite sure that no one reading this thread, other than me, cares.:rolleyes:

The human GPS strikes again [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, ckrobyn . . . I am back home from 7 Nights on Harmony of the Seas.

NOW I can relax and follow your "LIVE" from Oasis of the Seas daily. . . I will be looking forward to a lot of images.

I hope you have a wonderful Cruise !

Radio

;);)

Glad you made it home safely! I’m excited to have you along on Oasis with me. Not THE Oasis, just.....Oasis [emoji6]

I can't believe that I am about to sit through Once Upon a Time again. I must hate myself.

I literally just spit out my drink! [emoji23][emoji23]

For anyone interested in looking at pictures of previous cruises, other land vacations, my life, selfies, and my cat, feel free to visit my Instagram page ( its private, but I’ll add you). Find me @ckrobyn [emoji16]

Looking forward to checking it out. Mine is mostly hiking/mountain/flower photos but I am excited about another way to get my cruise fix between cruise/hikes. (@smokintrails) HUGE Congrats to your daughter, mine graduates THIS Sat!

God created an awesome sunset tonight. I love being at sea out here on the bow. Beautiful evening.

Sunsets at sea are the best. Enjoy [emoji4]

I have an excursion questions. I forgot to book our Jamaica excursion through RC and now its too late. What are the chances the Dunns River Falls excursion will be booked full? Should I just book an independent company instead? Anyone have experience with a particular tour company?

Thank you!!

12hrs till we leave to drive to the port!!

I have an excursion questions. I forgot to book our Jamaica excursion through RC and now its too late. What are the chances the Dunns River Falls excursion will be booked full? Should I just book an independent company instead? Anyone have experience with a particular tour company?

Thank you!!

Royal usually holds back some slots for onboard booking, Go to the shore excursion deck as soon as you board.

Thank you!!

We just used Patrice Bailey. She’s amazing! We did Blue Hole first of April. She will customize your private tour for you. We were to visit Blue Water Beach Club but sunburns got in the way so we added a wonderful local patty lunch spot. They were amazing!!

So excited for this live review. We are doing a family cruise on Oasis in September. My son will be 5.5 years old at time of sailing. We’ve had long 5 year hiatus from cruising . Literally counting the days until we sail. Enjoy your cruise and thanks for letting us tag along! ( hope your daughter enjoyed Magic Kingdom! We live here in Orlando and are also huge fans of the mouse )

So excited for this live review. We are doing a family cruise on Oasis in September. My son will be 5.5 years old at time of sailing. We’ve had long 5 year hiatus from cruising . Literally counting the days until we sail. Enjoy your cruise and thanks for letting us tag along! ( hope your daughter enjoyed Magic Kingdom! We live here in Orlando and are also huge fans of the mouse )

Glad to have you along [emoji4]

Talia loved Magic Kingdom - she says it was a perfect day!

Exciting that you’re returning to cruising after 5 years, but if I lived as close to the port as you do, I’d be soooo tempted to cruise all the time!!!!

Oasis is just off of Cocoa Beach. Freedom is just entering Port Everglades. 4:55 AM.

Good morning to you too!

I’m sorry you’re disembarking Freedom today, but very happy you will be along on my cruise to ensure Oasis stays on course [emoji6]

Enjoy reading your reviews . Congratulations to your daughter.

Will enjoy cruising on oasis again through your eyes. Have a great time.

Thanks, I enjoy doing LIVE reviews and happy you’re coming along [emoji1303]

Guess what today is?!?!!

4884aa7c5de4c8e69b22708b8530149d.jpg

I’m up and it’s still dark outside. This should come as no surprise because it’s finally cruise day!

Yesterday was a great day. If you haven’t been to Disney Springs, I highly suggest it. Great spot with a lot of excellent restaurants with patio seating, as well as entertainment venues and of course many places to indulge the shopper in you. It’s a huge place and my step count was at an all time high.

The weather has been great in Orlando, very little humidity and bright sunshine. Yesterday it was intermittent clouds, a few downpours and boom! The humidity of Florida that we all know and love is back lol! The forecast for Cape Canaveral is mostly like yesterday, I’m hoping for a dry sailaway......oh, you don’t think I mean without a drink in my hand do you?!?! [emoji23]

Everything we brought is now packed again in our luggage, so all that is left to do is a most loved cruise ritual.... attaching the luggage tags!

We hope to be on our way to Cape Canaveral by 8:30 A.M for the hour long drive, in order to return our rental car to Budget on Astronaut Blvd., and hop a shuttle to the terminal.

Ship is getting real! [emoji41][emoji41] Happy you are all along to join me as we start a wonderful week onboard Oasis of the Seas!