What’s a solid price for two night cruise, whichever ship/cabin category costs the least. I’d like at least one day to be a weekend day. Am seeing 129 a person w 10 drinks, with taxes and fees it is 393. I buy travel insurance so figure another $50. $40 for parking. $ 50 for gratuity, suddenly up to mid 500s for 2 night getaway. Is it worth it?

Does anyone stay onboard and what is going on? Sometimes for weekend bahama cruises we don’t even get off the ship.

I just got off the Celebration today and had a blast. For me money isnt an issue. Ive been to Freeport so many times being from West Palm Beach. I just love being on the ship. I book the Concierge level deck 11 and they do so much for you its like being on those Seabourne cruises. But if you want to go the inexpensive route you can do that too. The ship caters to all kinds of cruisers. I havent cruised on their new ship the Grand Classica and i probably will not for several years. It took this cruiseline a few years to get it right on the Celebration. I think its going to take longer for the cruiseline get the Classica up to the standards of the Celebration.

I always go to my local craft fair and they have this spin the wheel deal that you can win $500 off a 2 night cruise for 2

So I pay about $150 for 2 people plus with all the fee's and parking and getting my 10 drink vouchers it usually runs about $350 for 2 nights for 2 people and for me that is totally worth it

Granted when you book it they tell you that you have to go to Ft Lauderdale to pick up your tickets and then they hassle you with time share crap but I found out the last time when we did the 4 hour time share that we did not need to do any of it because all they gave me was a printed up piece of paper telling me to go to the cruise terminal i stuffed those papers in my bag and when I got to the terminal all I had to do was hand over my passport so from now on I will just go straight to the terminal unless of course they offer me a really good deal like they did last time - Granted the time share presentation was 4 hours but about 1 1/2 hours of that was eating breakfast at a restaurant on them and about a hour of it was a little tour around the city which was kind of nice and we walked away with a 2 night hotel stay which included 6 meals and 2 free theme park tickets of our choice and the hotel that we got booked at was super nice so for us it was worth going to the presentation and I told my husband if they offer it again for our upcoming July cruise I would totally consider doing the timeshare again I have no issues telling these people no a billion times especially if they are essentially giving me another free 2 night vacation

I'm paying $324.04 total including taxes for 2 people in an outside cabin in May on GRAND CLASSICA. It was a 2 for 1 deal. No drink coupons included.

My friend just got off GRAND CLASSIC and really enjoyed it. Said the ship was showing a little wear and tear but for the most part everything was great. Looking forward to experiencing this new addition in about a week. I'll be writing a full report with photos.

You can always go online and find a deal for $199 for two passengers. Even after adding the taxes you’ll still save some money with one of these deals.

The only other way to get a really cheap deal on one of these cruises is to get the cruise through a timeshare presentation in which case you’ll only pay the taxes, but you will need to attend a presentation. Only you can decide if it’s worth your time. It wouldn’t be for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm paying $324.04 total including taxes for 2 people in an outside cabin in May on GRAND CLASSICA. It was a 2 for 1 deal. No drink coupons included.

My friend just got off GRAND CLASSIC and really enjoyed it. Said the ship was showing a little wear and tear but for the most part everything was great. Looking forward to experiencing this new addition in about a week. I'll be writing a full report with photos.

That's a great deal!

Yeah if I can be on, 2 ppl w taxes and fees around 300 I’ll bite. Otherwise the incidentals start adding up and may as well spend a bit more for a 3 or 4 night cruise. But I do love ships and new things so maybe I’ll give it a try anyways. I doubt I’ll get that kind of pricing in a Saturday sailing but if I do I won’t miss any work

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They do offer Florida Residents $50 pp, this was in the last month.

Don't Miss These $55.55 Cinco de Mayo Cruises!

It was $55.55 pp per day. $222.20 plus taxes. Just about the going rate everyday.

• 1 month later...

I bit at 189, no solo supplement, for an oceanview on classica. Saturday sailing, no missed work. $256 w taxes and fees.

I could have waited it out for a great deal for 2, but at this price for 1 and no time off work I'll give it a whirl.

I bit at 189, no solo supplement, for an oceanview on classica. Saturday sailing, no missed work. $256 w taxes and fees.

I could have waited it out for a great deal for 2, but at this price for 1 and no time off work I'll give it a whirl.

Great deal, have fun. I went last year during Father's day.

I finished my back-to-back cruise on Classica and learned you can get a second cruise (back-to-back), at their pier for another $99 per person, in the cabin category reserved. So when you check-in for the cruise, see if they have space available and you can get a second cruise on the cheap! One key tip, is to book the Concierge Level, for at least one person, as it is so worth it.