Willdra’s Hyperactive Carnival Horizon April 15-22 Cruise

willdra

On 12/11/2018 at 8:25 AM, AKR2011 said:

How was the Oasis? Did I miss your review?

On 12/11/2018 at 9:09 AM, MzOhioLady said:

Yes, I'd like to know as well how the Oasis was. If you did a review can you post a link to it so we can read it?

On 12/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, rs45thompson said:

I would like to know too since I'm going in September. About the Oasis that is

OMG I totally forgot about that review!😱 I wrote it, but when we got back I started planning our next one! Then.  Christmas 🎄.

I will edit and start posting it tomorrow or Friday. I will be 50 in Oct, but I think sometimes my mind is 113! 😳😮

13 hours ago, willdra said:

OMG I totally forgot about that review!😱 I wrote it, but when we got back I started planning our next one! Then.  Christmas 🎄.

I will edit and start posting it tomorrow or Friday. I will be 50 in Oct, but I think sometimes my mind is 113! 😳😮

LOL I totally understand. I joined the 50's Club a couple of years ago!! It's not for the weary or faint at heart!!

• 3 months later...

I am really late to this party, but I am thoroughly enjoying this cruise report/review. You entertain me with every entry. Incidentally, I'm not sure how you get away with all of your Saints and fleur de lis regalia as a resident of Atlanta, but I am glad to see my team represented in your photos!

Happy Cruising 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 3:10 PM, N.O. Cruiser said:

I am really late to this party, but I am thoroughly enjoying this cruise report/review. You entertain me with every entry. Incidentally, I'm not sure how you get away with all of your Saints and fleur de lis regalia as a resident of Atlanta, but I am glad to see my team represented in your photos!

Happy Cruising 

Thank you!💛 ⚜️⚜️⚜️💛

• 1 year later...

Ciao Willdra,

Words can't describe this amazing trip!!

We've been to England several times but never left the airport. My husband is a stick in the mud that's why I do all the planning, however, I plan my arguments and I was on my way to Italy at the time and it wasn't worth an argument. Lol

I have a cousin that lives in Marseille, haven't been to visit yet but your pictures make me want to definitely plan to!!!

We took a 14 day transatlantic on Princess in 2010 for our 40th anniversary, we had the pleasure of stopping at Fungal, Portugal, Gibraltar, Sardinia, Rome, Pisa/Florence, Genoa, Monaco, and Barcelona. Then we flew from Barcelona to Madrid before we came home.

Your review brought back the best of memories, thank you!

I hope you don't mind I love traveling with you and yours. Is it's ok I will go see which ship I'll cruise next!!

Thanks again!

Hugs

Nicki

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this review together.  I know it takes a lot of time to put everything down in writing and then organizing the pictures.  I'm so happy God answered so many of your prayers along the cruise.  It's amazing  how fast the time flies when you are on vacation.  We no  long take 7 day cruises.  Way to short.