Cruise Critic Community
willdra

Willdra’s Hyperactive Carnival Horizon April 15-22 Cruise

Thanks for such a wonderful review!! I've actually been reading you reviews for some time, but haven't commented before. You pics are absolutely gorgeous, what kind of camera did you use?

Thanks for rocking with me! 😃 I mostly used my Canon Rebel T6 and my iPhone. W’s Samsung point and shoot was really good for zooming, so there are a few pics taken with that camera as well. 🤓

42 minutes ago, AKR2011 said:

How was the Oasis? Did I miss your review?

Yes, I'd like to know as well how the Oasis was. If you did a review can you post a link to it so we can read it?

On 12/11/2018 at 4:12 AM, cruisequeen4ever said:

You’re such an entertaining writer! Your blogs have helped me recover from 2 surgeries. Keep cruising and blogging!

Thank you so much! 😍😍😍

On 12/11/2018 at 8:25 AM, AKR2011 said:

How was the Oasis? Did I miss your review?

On 12/11/2018 at 9:09 AM, MzOhioLady said:

Yes, I'd like to know as well how the Oasis was. If you did a review can you post a link to it so we can read it?

On 12/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, rs45thompson said:

I would like to know too since I'm going in September. About the Oasis that is

OMG I totally forgot about that review!😱 I wrote it, but when we got back I started planning our next one! Then.  Christmas 🎄.

I will edit and start posting it tomorrow or Friday. I will be 50 in Oct, but I think sometimes my mind is 113! 😳😮

13 hours ago, willdra said:

OMG I totally forgot about that review!😱 I wrote it, but when we got back I started planning our next one! Then.  Christmas 🎄.

I will edit and start posting it tomorrow or Friday. I will be 50 in Oct, but I think sometimes my mind is 113! 😳😮

LOL I totally understand. I joined the 50's Club a couple of years ago!! It's not for the weary or faint at heart!!

I am really late to this party, but I am thoroughly enjoying this cruise report/review. You entertain me with every entry. Incidentally, I'm not sure how you get away with all of your Saints and fleur de lis regalia as a resident of Atlanta, but I am glad to see my team represented in your photos!

Happy Cruising 

On 4/12/2019 at 3:10 PM, N.O. Cruiser said:

I am really late to this party, but I am thoroughly enjoying this cruise report/review. You entertain me with every entry. Incidentally, I'm not sure how you get away with all of your Saints and fleur de lis regalia as a resident of Atlanta, but I am glad to see my team represented in your photos!

Happy Cruising 

Thank you!💛 ⚜️⚜️⚜️💛