Majestic Princess Cabin L103

Lynda90

I haven't posted on this site for quite some time and if I'm in the wrong place for this, I apologize. Can anyone tell me about cabin L103 on the Majestic? I am wondering how bad the obstruction is on the balcony and if it's one of the cabins where the balcony can be used only when in port. Also, is the location really horrible. I appreciate any info you can provide! :hearteyes:

I haven't posted on this site for quite some time and if I'm in the wrong place for this, I apologize. Can anyone tell me about cabin L103 on the Majestic? I am wondering how bad the obstruction is on the balcony and if it's one of the cabins where the balcony can be used only when in port. Also, is the location really horrible. I appreciate any info you can provide! :hearteyes:

The "obstruction" is the metal railing instead if glass. The balcony is much, much larger than standard. Can be windy.

There is no restrictions on use at any time - except at night, you can't use the balcony light or leave your curtains open and let light spill out. You can sit out in the dark, or use it any time. The balcony furniture may be secured if it's excessively windy - and any excessive wind would make it uncomfortable. But stunning views when sailing into ports, gazing into the open seas, etc.

Very quiet.

You can see the balcony/obstruction here: https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/16-lido

We have booked a forward balcony L101 for our upcoming Austrailia/New Zealand cruise on the Majestic as well. Normally, we (along with hundreds of others) gather on the forward deck on sail in to get the view of whichever port we are sailing into. Now we will have our very own private viewing spot at the front of the ship. Before I booked, I read reviews and watched Youtube videos of these cabins on Royal and Regal. All reviews were more than positive. It may be a bit chilly out there in New Zealand, but I can be in my pajamas and wrapped up in a blanket if need be. We can't wait. Let me know how you liked it, as our cruise is not until 2019. Have a great trip!

Thank you for the information. I am happy with my cabin choice and really looking forward to this cruise. My first time to Australia/NZ! Would like to find some private tours for the cruise portion of this trip.

Thank you for the information. I am happy with my cabin choice and really looking forward to this cruise. My first time to Australia/NZ! Would like to find some private tours for the cruise portion of this trip.

In some of the ports you don't even need to do tours. I suggest going to the Australia/NZ Ports of Call forum https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77 and doing a search on each port in turn. You will see recommendations for private tours and comments from people who have explored by themselves.

In some of the ports you don't even need to do tours. I suggest going to the Australia/NZ Ports of Call forum https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77 and doing a search on each port in turn. You will see recommendations for private tours and comments from people who have explored by themselves.

Thank you! Great information!