rbndiva2719

NCL Wedding.....Additional Decor for Ceremony

I'll be getting married on NCL Breakaway in February. Has anyone added extra decor to their ceremony. I would like a personalized Aisle Runner, Cake Topper , color roses added to there silk arrangements and chair covers. I know it sounds crazy but these are some of the things I want.

I'm getting married on the Escape in July and bringing some of my own decor. I have to give my planner at ROE a list of what I am bringing and have someone in my wedding party assigned to doing the set up while I am getting ready. They do have some restrictions about what you can bring onboard like no live floral or bubbles, but it's pretty reasonable.

I'll be getting married on NCL Breakaway in February. Has anyone added extra decor to their ceremony. I would like a personalized Aisle Runner, Cake Topper , color roses added to there silk arrangements and chair covers. I know it sounds crazy but these are some of the things I want.

I am getting narried Jan 2020 on The Breakaway, so any tips would be much appreciated!!

Sonja