Breeze Spa balcony or balcony with spa package?

smiles998

Hi everyone,

looking for advise on booking a spa balcony, or an OS with a spa package on the Breeze.

Other than the cost, and the location of the spa being on Decks 11 and 12, and our cabin being on deck 7, is there anything else I should consider if choosing an OS with a spa package over a spa balcony? Is there anything I would miss out on that a spa cabin would offer?

Thanks so much for your input :)

The Ocean Suite extras will be getting a bigger walk-in closet, a whirlpool tub, double sinks, larger cabin size, a larger balcony, VIP check in, priority embarkation, priority debarkation, priority specialty restaurant reservations, priority spa reservations, priority shore excursion reservations, and 2 extra large bottles of water in the cabin. The spa balcony extras will be upgraded robe, upgraded slippers, fluffier yellow beach towels instead of the blue ones, a basket of spa samples, upgraded spa room decor, easier/closer access to the spa, and priority spa reservations. But the cabin and balcony size is the same as a normal balcony cabin. I would choose the Ocean Suite over the spa balcony in a heartbeat. Btw, we’ve done spa balconies before and loved them. But the Ocean Suite is just all around better if you can afford it. You will love the Breeze, especially the Thelasso therapy pool, it’s awesome!:D

Hummm... I wish I could get a spa OS... That would solve all my issues.. Unfortunately there are none left for my sailing in September :(

I was comparing a spa balcony to an Ocean Suite with a spa pass, not a spa Ocean Suite. Sorry about the confusion. When you said spa balcony or OS, I thought you meant Ocean Suite. I hope I’ve got that right. We had the same choice for our September cruise and chose an Ocean Suite with a spa pass. We’ve done the spa balcony before but the Ocean Suite with a spa pass is a much better deal if you can afford it. There’s a couples pass that’s a lot cheaper. Once you book your cruise go to your booking and look under spa services. It’s on the last page. It’s called “Thermal Suites couples pass” and it’s for the length of the cruise. For our 8 day cruise we paid $229 for the both of us. You get to use all of the saunas, steam rooms, therapy pool, etc. We are sailing 9/8/18.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks cruisinqt... You were correct, we were considering a spa balcony or an Ocean Suite with the spa pass.

We decided to go for the the OS cabin and purchased the spa couples pass... Btw, thanks for telling me where to find it on the spa excursion site... It was tucked away on the last page just like you stated :)

Thanks cruisinqt... You were correct, we were considering a spa balcony or an Ocean Suite with the spa pass.

We decided to go for the the OS cabin and purchased the spa couples pass... Btw, thanks for telling me where to find it on the spa excursion site... It was tucked away on the last page just like you stated :)

Glad I could help :)

• 2 months later...
Hummm... I wish I could get a spa OS... That would solve all my issues.. Unfortunately there are none left for my sailing in September :(

Are you going to be doing the Sep 16th repositioning cruise? That is my husband and my next cruise. We were disappointed in not getting a spa deck this time but we're able to book the ocean view suite on deck 7 as well. The price of the 14 day spa pass is, I believe, $269/person. I'm not sure if we'll do that or not. It's more important to my husband than me.

I was comparing a spa balcony to an Ocean Suite with a spa pass, not a spa Ocean Suite. Sorry about the confusion. When you said spa balcony or OS, I thought you meant Ocean Suite. I hope I’ve got that right. We had the same choice for our September cruise and chose an Ocean Suite with a spa pass. We’ve done the spa balcony before but the Ocean Suite with a spa pass is a much better deal if you can afford it. There’s a couples pass that’s a lot cheaper. Once you book your cruise go to your booking and look under spa services. It’s on the last page. It’s called “Thermal Suites couples pass” and it’s for the length of the cruise. For our 8 day cruise we paid $229 for the both of us. You get to use all of the saunas, steam rooms, therapy pool, etc. We are sailing 9/8/18.

I was not able to find the pass for couples. My husband and I will be on the 14 day on Sep 16th. For one person it was $269/per person for 14 days. Maybe it's not offered for 14 days?