Does the drink package on enchantment include starbucks coffee?

Cafe Latte-Tudes brewed Starbucks when we were on Enchantment and it was included in our drink package. ALSO keep in mind that they will make an alcoholic Starbucks drink as well. Ask for a iced bourbon mint mocha. My wife was pretty sad to come home and have to go to a "regular" Starbucks :)

Cafe Latte-Tudes brewed Starbucks when we were on Enchantment and it was included in our drink package. ALSO keep in mind that they will make an alcoholic Starbucks drink as well. Ask for a iced bourbon mint mocha. My wife was pretty sad to come home and have to go to a "regular" Starbucks :)

Which drink package did you have to get to include Starbucks/Cafe Latte-Tudes? My daughter and husband don't drink much soda but they both like fun coffee drinks

SaveSave

Which drink package did you have to get to include Starbucks/Cafe Latte-Tudes? My daughter and husband don't drink much soda but they both like fun coffee drinks

SaveSave

The Refreshment package includes specialty coffees wherever they are sold on Enchantment. Note that they may or may use Starbucks beans.

When they say "does not include Starbucks" they mean the freestanding actual Starbucks on Oasis class ships only. Cafe Promenade on Oasis and other classes, and Cafe Latte-tudes on smaller ships, are always included in the refreshment and deluxe packages

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

The Refreshment package includes specialty coffees wherever they are sold on Enchantment. Note that they may or may use Starbucks beans.

Thanks! I don't think they care about the type of beans used but will like fun coffee drinks that aren't usually purchased at home :)

• 5 months later...
On 5/15/2018 at 8:25 AM, Wyo351 said:

Cafe Latte-Tudes brewed Starbucks when we were on Enchantment and it was included in our drink package. ALSO keep in mind that they will make an alcoholic Starbucks drink as well. Ask for a iced bourbon mint mocha. My wife was pretty sad to come home and have to go to a "regular" Starbucks 🙂

Does anyone know if this is available at all Cafe Latte-Tudes? This sounds like the perfect after dinner drink!  Also, do they make a hot version of that drink.

Edit:m Oops, my next cruise is on Liberty and I guess it is called Cafe Promenade.  Will they make that kind of cocktail?

Edited by Tree_skier

35 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The punch card would work for any specialty coffee on Enchantment.

Thank you so much for a quick reply.  I am looking forward to this cruise on Jan. 21.  I love the smaller ships.  We've been on Allure and Oasis, but I'm so looking forward to this one.