May 2020

Anyone know when RCI will start booking the May 2020 cruises? We are on the Radiance transpacific from Sydney to Hawaii and would like to get the same cabin on the B2B to the west coast.

We wanted an aft cabin, but they were gone by the time we booked, so we are trying to book ASAP on the next leg.

That seems odd since they have already released the first half of the trip.

No matter when they release itineraries, it's always the first half of someone's trip.

No matter when they release itineraries, it's always the first half of someone's trip.

That's true, but my point is that they are relocating from Australia to the West Coast and have already started booking the first leg to Hawaii. It seem odd to me that the next leg would not be released for another year.

I will just keep watching. It will show up sometime.

That's true, but my point is that they are relocating from Australia to the West Coast and have already started booking the first leg to Hawaii. It seem odd to me that the next leg would not be released for another year.

I will just keep watching. It will show up sometime.

Yep, next April.

Unfortunately Royal has pretty standard release dates for their itineraries.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for the May 2020's to come out and see the itinerary - hoping Adventure of the Seas is still departing Cape Liberty for Bermuda - Bahamas . Want to snag a cabin on the hump lol.

I am honestly trying to recall when I booked the 3rd cruise (Hawaii back to Seattle) in 2014. following our NZ & Transpacific but believe it was around February of 2013 for an April 26, 2014 sailing. The NZ & Transpacific were booked close to 2 years out.

New year release is been consistent on these cruises. If isn't out now, will be next April/May...,

Other areas of world might be out this Dec

But you booked it that date, might been a change in sailings mid-year

• 1 month later...

Celebrity has released a Hawaii to Vancouver for 5/11/20, so that is an option. It would mean adding a 6 day stop in Hawaii. Never been on a Celebrity cruise so I will have to give it some thought.

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2018 at 7:06 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Yep, next April.

Unfortunately Royal has pretty standard release dates for their itineraries.

Looks like they are early this year.  They have released the  May 2020 schedule for the Radiance.  We are booking Aus. to HI, HI to Vancouver, and Vancouver to AK.