emam

Printing E Tickets

I saw yesterday that our e tickets are now available on cp for our June cruise on Ventura. I am wondering if it is best to print them out yourself or wait for the travel agent to do so. On previous cruises we have done both, just to make sure we have a spare copy if needed.

I saw yesterday that our e tickets are now available on cp for our June cruise on Ventura. I am wondering if it is best to print them out yourself or wait for the travel agent to do so. On previous cruises we have done both, just to make sure we have a spare copy if needed.

Just print them out and take a photo for your phone job done. In fact I take pictures of everything including insurance papers and if you can put them on the cloud then you have them if needed

Just print them out and take a photo for your phone job done. In fact I take pictures of everything including insurance papers and if you can put them on the cloud then you have them if needed

Why not just print them to PDF and store those rather than bothering with taking pictures?

I always print them myself even though I book through a travel agent. Might see you on board. x