voljeep

Any ELITES booked the SKY Princess this morning??

us other slubs have to wait until tomorrow after all the great rooms are taken :(

It's not showing up yet to book as of 10 am.

All I'm seeing is the 17 day TA on the Pacific on 12/5/

It's not showing up yet to book as of 10 am.

All I'm seeing is the 17 day TA on the Pacific on 12/5/

I believe it’s 10 am West Coast time.

It's 7:00 am in California. I received the e-mail from Princess, but the cruises are not showing available to book.

Princess stopped sending me emails about this and other things. I called them last week and they said everything looked good on their end and they did a couple of things. Guess it didn't work. Sigh. Will await word from my TA that she booked our desired cruise.

us other slubs have to wait until tomorrow after all the great rooms are taken :(

My travel agent will book a back to back on the Sky Princess when the new schedule opens for Elites to book at 9:00 am PDT.

I believe the time is 9am PDT/ Noon EDT. I have appointment with TA at noon.

Cruises open at 9 California time

hope someone posts that the prices on the spreadsheet are the same as booking

looking at interior at $ 399 per spreadsheet...

thanks if anyone can verify that actual booking price

do ELITES stay in interior cabins??:confused:

You can't book it online I believe since they can't filter the website to elite only. You have to call your planner or TA. My planner is all set to go with mine. It is 9 am California time.

I can now see prices for the cruises on the Princess website. The one we want is $100 less than what was on the spreadsheet which is the early booking discount.

I'm booked! Yay. Panama Canal

Yes! We are too. Antarctica on the Coral Princess. Love my TA!! :hearteyes:

yeah, I could pull up the cruises, and got the 'pricing not available' header...

wonder if for us underlings, if we have to wait until noon tomorrow - a full 24 hours..

i'll try around 7 am est...then whatever...

Trying for the Sky 3 day out of FLL. I can find it, but I get stopped at the room selection step, the stateroom buttons do not go forward. Tried this on other cruises, the same thing. The surge must have melted a server or two. Since I am deaf, online is my only way to book without my wife present and she is off doing lunch with a coworker.

Gonna keep trying

thanks for posting...please post back the posted prices for the room categorys

did it let you get that far, at least?

Yes! We are too. Antarctica on the Coral Princess. Love my TA!! :hearteyes:

Just out of curiosity, I looked at those sailings and I'm wondering - what to you do for 4 days of scenic cruising in Antarctica? I'm guessing it goes all the way around. And no "land" stops?

My travel agent spent her lunch hour today booking 5 cruises for the winter of 2019/2020 for me. So happy.

Surprisingly, it wasn't busy at Princess this morning. Hold time wasn't bad at all.

My travel agent spent her lunch hour today booking 5 cruises for the winter of 2019/2020 for me. So happy.

A very profitable lunch hour!!!;p

hope someone posts that the prices on the spreadsheet are the same as booking

looking at interior at $ 399 per spreadsheet...

thanks if anyone can verify that actual booking price

do ELITES stay in interior cabins??:confused:

Still can't book it but the prices came up before. Interior showed as $374

Excellent - thanks for the info

Deposits are refundable, right? - any special promotions that cover that cruise?

any info appreciated...but will find out tomorrow I guess...:cool:

Where on booking confirmation does it indicate if deposit is refundable?

Posted (edited)
Just out of curiosity, I looked at those sailings and I'm wondering - what to you do for 4 days of scenic cruising in Antarctica? I'm guessing it goes all the way around. And no "land" stops?

Enjoy the scenery, similar to what one would do in Glacier Bay or while cruising Amalia Glacier or Milford Sound. Would love it if Princess had some excursions to go off the ship via small boats like they do for Tracy Arm but doubt that will happen. Am very happy with the cruise as is.

Edited by azbirdmom
typo

I also booked on the 19-day Panama cruise, aboard the Coral Princess. I had to call Princess though. The website did show prices, but wouldn't let me book a cabin. The rep said the deposits were fully refundable before final payment.

As stated above, I had to call Princess and the deposits are refundable and only $100! I booked a 7 day Caribbean on the Sky and a 15 day Panama on the Pacific.

I was able to book a cruise on the Sky Princess for a March 2020 cruise . I am very curious what they are going to do in the new retreat pool area .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As stated above, I had to call Princess and the deposits are refundable and only $100! I booked a 7 day Caribbean on the Sky and a 15 day Panama on the Pacific.

That's great. Afraid they were going to be 10%. Only problem is I won't have an FCD for a few weeks and don't think I can apply after the fact for OBC.

That's great. Afraid they were going to be 10%. Only problem is I won't have an FCD for a few weeks and don't think I can apply after the fact for OBC.
I used FCD for one and paid the deposit on the other. Depending on what cruise you are looking at, you may be okay in two weeks. The 7 day Sky was wide open. However I originally booked a cabin on the Pacific for the Panama and then changed my mind. When I called back the cabin I wanted had just been snatched. But the Pacific is way smaller than the Sky, so if that is what you are looking at you will probably be okay.

Enjoy the scenery, similar to what one would do in Glacier Bay or while cruising Amalia Glacier or Milford Sound. Would love it if Princess had some excursions to go off the ship via small boats like they do for Tracy Arm but doubt that will happen. Am very happy with the cruise as is.

Maritime laws for that area do not allow passengers from the size of Princess ships to go ashore.

The correct term is schlub

Sent from my iPhone while I probably should be working.

So, I take it that Elites can book first?

Yes; a day earlier than others. It is open to everyone today.

was anyone able to book online yesterday??

many posted they had to call either Princess or their TA

just checked a few minutes ago...no pricing yet...maybe like yesterday, it will be available at 9 PST which will be Noon EST

was anyone able to book online yesterday??

many posted they had to call either Princess or their TA

just checked a few minutes ago...no pricing yet...maybe like yesterday, it will be available at 9 PST which will be Noon EST

If you use a TA; call now. Just got my booking and the cabin that I wanted to our 2020 SA cruise.

Sounds good! Thanks for the info - I was just curious! Hope you have a great cruise. If I remember correctly, I'll be seeing you on the Grand in August - looking forward to meeting up!

Sounds good! Thanks for the info - I was just curious! Hope you have a great cruise. If I remember correctly, I'll be seeing you on the Grand in August - looking forward to meeting up!

Yes you remember correctly! If you haven't been to Alaska before, you'll see what I mean about Glacier Bay. It will be our fifth time there and I'm sure I will be staring at the scenery most of the day just like I have in the past.

Just booked online !!! a little aft interior which we will spend very little time in, except for sleeping and well..;p

will not get off at Princess Cay

PBP depending on how it is closer to sail..hmm maybe book now to lock in at least price?

Formal night on 3 day?

*****?

woo-hoo - 'only' 556 days to sailing !!:cool: