Cruise Critic Community
Please look for and post on existing COVID-19 threads before posting a new one.
LauraS

Azamara Club Cruises Introduces New Destination, Cabin Category and More for 2020

Thank you Laura for the post! And thank you Erica for the nice article on our 2020 itineraries and new Veranda category!

Absolutely dumbfounded that after all the survey's and CC feedback they still went for the money grab and squeezed in a new category!

Thank you Laura for the post! And thank you Erica for the nice article on our 2020 itineraries and new Veranda category!

While on the Quest recently I booked a 2019 cruise as a 'place holder' with the intention of switching to a 2020 sailing. The booking supervisor really pushed these place-holder bookings to everyone throughout the cruise. I told the supervisor that I don't fly and needed itineraries that are round-trip east coast USA. "No problem" he said. Now the new 2020 sailings are out and there are no round-trip USA sailings, period. If I cancel, I'm out $50 (or more for the cancellation. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Intrigued by the country in depth sailings. Looking at the Denmark 10 nights in June 2020. Love that there are late night departures and one overnight and six ports in Denmark, a small country! :) Scanning the variety of excursions , some offer interaction with with Danes in their homes or farms over a meal.

think the 2020 schedule has something that will attract new cruisers to Azamara.

I did see the picture of the pool deck a the top of the article. Is tha a recent shot or sometimg from the archives ?

Azamara is now in the running along with Viking because of Azamara's itinerary, not because it is a new ship with the greatest design ever.

My mom was 100 % Danish and I have never been to Denmark. Time to go before it is too late.;)

Intrigued by the country in depth sailings. Looking at the Denmark 10 nights in June 2020. Love that there are late night departures and one overnight and six ports in Denmark, a small country! :) Scanning the variety of excursions , some offer interaction with with Danes in their homes or farms over a meal.

think the 2020 schedule has something that will attract new cruisers to Azamara.

I did see the picture of the pool deck a the top of the article. Is tha a recent shot or sometimg from the archives ?

Azamara is now in the running along with Viking because of Azamara's itinerary, not because it is a new ship with the greatest design ever.

My mom was 100 % Danish and I have never been to Denmark. Time to go before it is too late.;)

That is a fairly recent picture of the pool deck, post the 2016 refits.

Sent from my iPad using Forums