Going on Celebration on Friday - Do you need to know anything

I'm just saying some people on this ship are having a great laugh about the dummy who came with expired license LOL

And not to be judgemental, but complaining that the cruise line got them drunk (then forced them off the boat) with two drinks.

Back to your original question....

I have questions - but, only if you happen to encounter these, don't go out of your way!!

1) what time does the little junkanoo "parade" start at the aft pool deck?

2) does the sports bar have Fox Sports channel?

3) when you are on the ship in Freeport, does your phone connect to Bahamas cellular, or stay trying to connect to ship? I cannot recall at all what happens...

Thank you!

1. I did not see anything about a parade (Gonna post the celebration times on another thread)

2. No Fox Sports Channel

3. I did not try connecting as I had it on airplane mode so not really sure

1. I did not see anything about a parade (Gonna post the celebration times on another thread)

2. No Fox Sports Channel

3. I did not try connecting as I had it on airplane mode so not really sure

Thanks so much!

• 4 weeks later...
First I have been on this boat before and never had an issue nor has anyone else that I have known - time share presentations is a choice that you make its not forced

Second this sounds like it was your fault to begin with - You should have not tried getting on the ship with an expired license - This is YOUR fault not the ship's fault they can't control the fact that you decided to try and get on the ship and leave the company with invalid identification - granted they should not have let you on the ship to begin with but perhaps they were trying to be nice and let you get on but then they realized they could get in trouble who knows why they let you on the ship either way in the future i strongly suggest that you have proper identification before trying to get on a cruise ship

EXACTLY!!! Please act like adults by finding out what documentation you need to travel outside of the US. Silly people...