gailellen12

Are HAL EXC tours refundable if you change your mind?

How far ahead do you have to give notice if you can get a refund? Thanks :confused:

It will tell you in the book of tours under each port. It will NOT be on your ticket.

When we wanted to cancel the night before an excursion we were told that our money would be refunded only if someone else wanted to book that excursion. We were lucky and our tickets were sold to other passengers within an hour.

[quote name='78232']When we wanted to cancel the night before an excursion we were told that our money would be refunded only if someone else wanted to book that excursion. We were lucky and our tickets were sold to other passengers within an hour.[/quote]

Same here about a month ago. I was sick and about an hour before the tour left my DW took the ticket to the tour desk when it opened. To my surprise, about 15 minutes later I received a call from the desk saying that I would get a full refund (I was not expecting one of course). Great service!

Tours are usually refundable 48 hours. before departure. Exception is the World Cruise. Tours are only refunded a week before the tour. And yes, if they can find someone to take your tickets, they will refund your money.

[quote name='Storylady']Tours are usually refundable 48 hours. before departure. Exception is the World Cruise. Tours are only refunded a week before the tour. And yes, if they can find someone to take your tickets, they will refund your money.[/quote]
Minus a 10% charge no matter how early you cancel onboard (as I recently learned).