Equinox Recent Dining Menus and Drink/Bar Menus

Will be on the Equinox in a few weeks. Looking for photos of recent dining menus and drink/bar menus. I have heard the Premium Drink Package price has increased. We have just the Classic Package included with our cruise, but have OBC - which I think we were planning to use to pay for any drink price differences from our Classic Package - we were fine with it in December on Eclipse with a few exceptions, so it did not make sense to do the upgrade. Wondering if there have been changes in the wine/beer/cocktail prices.

Also - I have the Celebrity App on my phone - and I was hoping the menus would be current - but it is showing our our cruise a 10 night menu, but we are only 7 nights - so not sure if it is accurate as to the 1st 7 nights or ???

Also - did Celebrity eliminate the lobster night for dinner? I actually can't remember if we had it on the Eclipse in December as we ate in Murano 3 times and had lobster there 2x. But now will only eat in Murano 1 night and probably will use OBC for Silk Harvest, though the menu isn't that exciting. We did not care for Tuscan Grille on Eclipse so probably won't try it this time. Want to plan our specialty dining reservations on hopefully the nights when the MDR menu does not look enticing.

Thanks!

Depending on what you like to drink and how much you drink the upgrade from Classic to Premium is worth it. Everything I normally drink is on the Classic but my wife enjoys a wide variety so we upgrade her to Premium.

Just got off Equinox on 5-25-2018 best MDR food of our14 cruises. Beef very good as the lamb dishes. Lobster was larger then previous cruises. Crab cake was very good as well as the thai spring roll and scallop rockafeller (order 2). Our table mates also agreed. Hope this helps. I know tastes vary.

Just got off Equinox on 5-25-2018 best MDR food of our14 cruises. Beef very good as the lamb dishes. Lobster was larger then previous cruises. Crab cake was very good as well as the thai spring roll and scallop rockafeller (order 2). Our table mates also agreed. Hope this helps. I know tastes vary.

Thanks. Sounds good