warthog2608

Cruise Critic App - Subscribed Forums

The CC app for iPhone used to let me see all my subscibed forums under the Subscribed Tab. Since a recent update it no longer shows any forums, in fact is says “No Forums”. Has this feature been moved or changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It means that you have to sign in again. Especially since you updated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Logged out and back in, same thing. Under the Subscribed Tab it says; "No Forums". This is only on the iPhone app, using a web browser on the CC website it shows the subscribed forums just fine.

[emoji853] Darn! Signing back in for me worked. I’m sorry I can’t think of what else to do. So hey! Anybody else got an idea?

Ok - here’s an idea. Delete the app & set it up again?

Thanks Mimosa, tried that also but no luck. I just decided to use my browser on my iphone and log into the forums. That way I can see my subscribed forums.

Sorry that didn’t work, but glad you are staying tuned to the boards. They are so helpful as well as the roll calls.

The CC app for iPhone used to let me see all my subscibed forums under the Subscribed Tab. Since a recent update it no longer shows any forums, in fact is says “No Forums”. Has this feature been moved or changed?

Perhaps you are doing the same thing I was doing this morning. I kept going to Forums and getting "No Forums" when I clicked on "Subscribed". But I really wanted the Subscribed Discussions.

Perhaps you are doing the same thing I was doing this morning. I kept going to Forums and getting "No Forums" when I clicked on "Subscribed". But I really wanted the Subscribed Discussions.

Ah yes, the Discussions tab on the bottom. I think you’ve solved it! I owe you a drink

Ah yes, the Discussions tab on the bottom. I think you’ve solved it! I owe you a drink

Discussions Tab? Confused. I don’t have tabs at the bottom. Only tabs at the top on my iPad. But I’m glad the problem got solved. [emoji4]

Discussions Tab? Confused. I don’t have tabs at the bottom. Only tabs at the top on my iPad. But I’m glad the problem got solved. [emoji4]

Here is a screenshot from my iPhone showing the Discussions tab. Maybe the iPad version doesn’t have that?cf4f8b1f6f5221de59d7073d2fc626c0.jpg

Duh! Thanks for sending the screen shot. What an eye-opener! The app I am working from is a FORUM app so of course I don’t have tabs on the bottom. The tabs I have on top relate only to forums - trending, browse, subscribed, participated, unread & timeline. I also have the tool where I can reply, unsubscribe & share. So initially I could not help to begin with since I am working from a different CC app. I think I will investigate the other apps...... [emoji848]