Co Ed Sauna / Steam on Carnival Fantasy Ship

We are taking our first cruise on Carnival Fantasy in August. We enjoy going to the gym and a good steam afterwards. DH says that these ships have separate steam rooms for men and women. We like to steam and relax together (young and still in love lol). Do you think there would be issues if I went into the male steam room with him if no one else was in there? Do you think we would get in trouble?

Thanks in advance.

Just looked at the deck plan - surprised to see there was no steam or sauna for men & women together. Not usually the case. Could be a big problem, or maybe not a problem at all - men usually in towels or nothing. You be the judge..

Just looked at the deck plan - surprised to see there was no steam or sauna for men & women together. Not usually the case. Could be a big problem, or maybe not a problem at all - men usually in towels or nothing. You be the judge..

Isn’t that how they do it in most of the world? I wouldnt care. It makes no difference to me what other people do. But it seems like some would be uncomfortable with a girl in there.