Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

Really enjoying following along. You have been doing a outstanding job with your live review. Thanks!
Shucks, I'm not used to this much attention... I wish I could afford to cruise again before my next sailing in December.

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

I have to say, I read a lot of live reviews and do not comment. Yours is great and I do the party patches also, and I not that young, so it is good for all ages, just saying. I found them on a NCL ship and order online now for whenever I cruise.

I have to say, I read a lot of live reviews and do not comment. Yours is great and I do the party patches also, and I not that young, so it is good for all ages, just saying. I found them on a NCL ship and order online now for whenever I cruise.
Thanks sexy50... I like the sound of that username... Yes, I first encountered the party patch on NCL, and I ordered this other one that I'm test driving this week online. I'm a professional, so I really don't know how much it does. I haven't had a hangover all week if that's a good indicator.

How did you like the new steak house menu compared to the old one??
I think I would rather have the old menu, honestly. It was good, but I miss some of the older menu items.

• Like 1

Moving from pink to purple now... Juilia says lavender, but I don't know the exact names of all the shades... I see some blueberries in there, but tequila is the only other ingredient I know for sure...

IMG_20180530_175717862-3006x4008.thumb.jpg.296e7606ffb35f7349e736998cf61985.jpg

This is definitely one of the very best reviews I've read. You are so funny! Were you teasing us with that half selfie? I was on the vista beginning of May and loved it! I'll be on the paradise solo next year for my second solo cruise. I chickened out last time and didn't eat in the dining room. I was afraid no one would show up.

Thank you so much for this great review and continue to enjoy!😎

• Like 1

This is definitely one of the very best reviews I've read. You are so funny! Were you teasing us with that half selfie? I was on the vista beginning of May and loved it! I'll be on the paradise solo next year for my second solo cruise. I chickened out last time and didn't eat in the dining room. I was afraid no one would show up.

Thank you so much for this great review and continue to enjoy![emoji41]

Thank you for your kind words. I'm going to slide by the MDR in a few minutes and see if anyone shows up for day 4... I'm not dressed for elegant night, so I won't be dining there tonight either way... Solo cruising is awesome if you're up for it. I'm one of those "I don't give a s#!t what anyone thinks, anyway" type of guys, so dining together, alone, whatever doesn't bother me a bit...

I went by the dining room, and someone actually did show up tonight. Unfortunately, it's elegant night, and I'm wearing my Trump t-shirt, so I'm pretty much excluded from any dining room, anywhere...

• Like 1

I went by the dining room, and someone actually did show up tonight. Unfortunately, it's elegant night, and I'm wearing my Trump t-shirt, so I'm pretty much excluded from any dining room, anywhere...

Outside of a bathing suit or a tank top T shirt...Carnival lets anyone in for dining...…. I assume this is humor? However if you were actually told to leave and nothing else is clean, you could always buy a somewhat inexpensive shirt in the ships store.....just sayin.....

:')

I have enjoyed tagging along on your adventure.. Probably the first review I have logged in specifically to read.
Thanks for logging in, I'm glad you're enjoying my adventure.

Outside of a bathing suit or a tank top T shirt...Carnival lets anyone in for dining...…. I assume this is humor? However if you were actually told to leave and nothing else is clean, you could always buy a somewhat inexpensive shirt in the ships store.....just sayin.....
Elegant night, not so much. Long pants and a decent shirt are the minimum, on the Vista at least... I do have other clothes, I just had not planned on eating there anyway tonight. Plus, my Trump t-shirt is getting some strong reactions, both for and against... I love it...

• Haha 1

Elegant night, not so much. Long pants and a decent shirt are the minimum, on the Vista at least... I do have other clothes, I just had not planned on eating there anyway tonight. Plus, my Trump t-shirt is getting some strong reactions, both for and against... I love it...

Maybe attributed to the Roseanne debacle this week. Lol. Lots of opinions both ways this week and certainly raised the Barr.