Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

I'm going to have to pack my patience today. I'm predicting a total madhouse at the cruise terminal. The ship is normally tied off at around 6:30-7:00, and it's nearly 9:00 now. They are just now slowly approaching the pier.

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

I'm slowly starting to get ready now, but will probably wait until at least noon to head to the port. My check in time is 11:00-11:30, I'm thinking that's definitely not happening today...

Bummer for those with the 11:00am flights out of MIA. You never know when the ship will be running late. I usually book a late afternoon flight and hang out on the ship as long as I can then head to the airport.

Have a relaxing morning Sid_9169. It looks like you have a nice walking park to enjoy the water views. Have fun.

Bummer for those with the 11:00am flights out of MIA. You never know when the ship will be running late. I usually book a late afternoon flight and hang out on the ship as long as I can then head to the airport.

Have a relaxing morning Sid_9169. It looks like you have a nice walking park to enjoy the water views. Have fun.

Me too...you never know if the ship will be delayed and why be stressed on your last day of vacation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just got the official phone call from Carnival saying not to show up until 2 hours after my set arrival time. For me this means 1:00, so I've got to find something to do for a couple of hours. Hopefully the weather will cooperate until then...

I can only describe the scene here as absolutely abyssal... I would step away and take a picture, but I would have to get out of this monumental line to do so. I tried to do the right thing by waiting until 2 hours after my check in time, but about 3000 people chose not to do so... On top of that, I have to pee like a race horse.

The line just moved five feet which is the only movement in the half hour since I got here. Only about 2000 feet to go just to get into the building. I'm considering just peeing in my pants at this point...

• Haha 1

The line just moved five feet which is the only movement in the half hour since I got here. Only about 2000 feet to go just to get into the building. I'm considering just peeing in my pants at this point...

That’s exactly how the lines were for our cruise on the NCL Getaway out of Miami back in January. I hope to snag FTTF for my next cruise on the Breeze. I do not want to suffer through that line again!

I was hoping to be reviewing the beautiful Carnival Vista by now, instead I'm reviewing a still really long line... Update: I think I felt my bladder rupture.

Getting close!

IMG_20180527_141932667.thumb.jpg.961839f4da95ededf3dd49789fc9282b.jpg

Twenty more feet!

IMG_20180527_142015892.thumb.jpg.d118545819f7d2a2ec6896b832a05bde.jpg

I'm on a boat!!!...

IMG_20180527_142046814_TOP-3006x4008.thumb.jpg.1485d882b7a71f9b9389a708568874f5.jpg

I dropped off my bags at my cabin, which is still being cleaned, and heading straight for Jiji Asian... Apparently I'm the only one who has discovered it yet. I love it when a plan comes together...

IMG_20180527_143059304_HDR.thumb.jpg.5ff2eff8f29579764c3360e5da039240.jpg