Another Beverage package question.

Retired 07

My cruise confirmation docs. say "signature beverage package promo" Does this cover both my wife and me? Do we each have to use our cruise cards when ordering drinks? I know our PG promo is for both of us, but not sure how the bev. pkg works. Thank you.

If you booked under Explore 4,the beverage package is for 2. Not sure if you have a separate card or just your room card. I'm sure someone else can answer

There either will be a sticker on the cards on on the account when a drink is charged.

Thank you all. We didn't get this through Explore 4. It was just a perk. I saw on the HAL website that if you bought the sig bev pkg in advance, you had to buy one for everyone in your stateroom, That's why I'm not sure if mine covers both of us.

Thank you all. We didn't get this through Explore 4. It was just a perk. I saw on the HAL website that if you bought the sig bev pkg in advance, you had to buy one for everyone in your stateroom, That's why I'm not sure if mine covers both of us.

If it was a perk from a TA or a big-box agency, they would have to give you the SBP for both persons (over 18) in your cabin. HAL requires that both guests in the cabin have the same package to prevent drink sharing. If you are travelling with a friend who booked separately from you, you may have the SBP and your friend may not. In that case, your friend may get a rude awakening when they see that they were automatically billed for the SBP when they board the ship. There is no way to opt out unless you can provide a doctor's note that you can't consume alcohol.