Recent Breakaway Baltic cruisers - Stockholm (Nynashamn)

Mrs Booboo

For those that got an extension on time (depart @ 7:00 PM instead of 5:00 PM), did NCL extend the time of their excursions? For instance, we're booked on the City Highlights and Leisure Time Excursion which is scheduled for 8:15 AM – 4:15 PM and it says we will have about 4 hours of free time. Wondered if they would extend our free time (or time at the Vasa) and return at 6:15 instead. If they aren't extending excursion times, what's the point of giving us 2 hours of extra time?

Anybody have experience with the complimentary transfers to/from Stockholm?

They had already adjusted the time by 2 hours when they switched us to Nynashamn (originally 8-4; switched to 7-5 to accommodate driving time). These new extra 2 hours were added to "enhance the guest experience".

We are on the ship now. The my 11th cruise said no one knew about the free transfers and only one bus was provided for 49 dollars pp. Some were reimbursed who showed the email and others were told to use the train. We will see when we get there if they are more organized.

We are on the ship now. The my 11th cruise said no one knew about the free transfers and only one bus was provided for 49 dollars pp. Some were reimbursed who showed the email and others were told to use the train. We will see when we get there if they are more organized.

Yip that is about right. We were on board last week. If you have the email and can show it they will refund you. However not everyone received the email so these people are on their own and need to arrange something for themselves, either the train, pay the shuttle or do an excursion. I think if you booked your cruise when it was Stockholm as the port you will get the free shuttle option. Book after and you have to pay. What they don't tell you about the free shuttles is that it is one time in the morning to get there and then it is 10 hours on your own time before they pick you up again in the late afternoon. Forget regular shuttles between the port and Stockholm. It isn't going to happen.

Very disorganised and my least favourite port due to the chaos.