Price drop Escape 6/10 got upgrade! Be nice when calling!

Shynook11

We were booked in a BF balcony and the price dropped for us...we had the 3rd 4th free so usually all cheaper in the rates this past year I was looking at really were not with out that promo, which wasn't available for our sail date. Of course, would be cheaper to re book today with Sail Away rate, but we sail next week so the cost loss made no sense. I had read on the boards to be nice and call, which I did, to see if NCL will offer anything. It was only a $175 total price drop but we were moved from a BF to a M2 Family Mini for free. No idea of it's really better but can't complain. I really would love the Haven but looks to be all sold out.( though still bidding)...so....moral here is...be super complimentary and nice and maybe they will give you something for the price difference. Super thrilled to have even a smidge of extra balcony or bathroom at no additional cost. I was promised by NCL no obstructed view...so here's hoping it was the right thing to call.

Edited by Shynook11

I was on the Escape 5/20....my friend and I had booked adjoining studios.....the Tuesday before sailaway, the prices dropped along with the single cruiser supplement....we were able to upgrade to balcony cabins (each our own)...for $50 with 2 freebies instead of one....

Looks to be deck 9 mid. Can't beat the location especially if rough seas. Not seeing any negative info on those rooms.

Yes we went from 11140 to 9842. It's near the kids area, but we have kids so that's fine.

I was on the Escape 5/20....my friend and I had booked adjoining studios.....the Tuesday before sailaway, the prices dropped along with the single cruiser supplement....we were able to upgrade to balcony cabins (each our own)...for $50 with 2 freebies instead of one....

Did the same! Paid the $50 and went from a Studio to a BF- and then was upped to a BA aft facing. The drink service charge went up $20 which was fine by me- took the internet as a 2nd and then paid to convert it to unlimited.