Just Booked on Triumph

saunalick

I read on these threads that she’s going in for a dry dock? What should we expect, does anyone have an idea? I’ve was on the Fantasy back in 2009. Great time! It was a nice ship, I’m hoping to get the same experiences on the new and improved Triumph. I’m going late next year, great deal on an aft cabin, deck 6! 15 months on easy pay, even better!! Give me some ideas, anyone. TY

Nothing official yet, but I would expect a lot of the upgrades will push Triumph closer to Sunshine. Triumph started out with more cabins than Destiny, so this won’t be quite as extensive as Destiny to Sunshine, but I suspect the finished products will be similar.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS

Nothing official yet, but I would expect a lot of the upgrades will push Triumph closer to Sunshine. Triumph started out with more cabins than Destiny, so this won’t be quite as extensive as Destiny to Sunshine, but I suspect the finished products will be similar.

I will second that thought. It is going to be six week dry dock right? That is the longest I can remember Carnival having since Sunshine. They really put a lot of upgrades into Elation and paradise and they were just in dry dock for four weeks so I am excited to see what they do to Triumph.

• 1 month later...
Is anyone having problem with there booking. I am booked for 9/16/2019 for bermuda. I am locked out from seeing anything regarding reservation.

Yea I can’t see my Oct 6

2019 booking. I guess here is a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is anyone having problem with there booking. I am booked for 9/16/2019 for bermuda. I am locked out from seeing anything regarding reservation.

There is another thread about this on the boards already. You can find it here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2660799&page=2

It is a known issue, and Carnival has said that the bookings page will be back within a few days (Monday/Tuesday).

While talking with the senior staff on Victory last month, they said both Triumph and Victory are going to be updated similar to the Destiny to Sunshine changes. As mentioned in this thread, Triumph is scheduled for 2019 and Victory is scheduled for 2020.

While talking with the senior staff on Victory last month, they said both Triumph and Victory are going to be updated similar to the Destiny to Sunshine changes. As mentioned in this thread, Triumph is scheduled for 2019 and Victory is scheduled for 2020.

Miracle’s repo to Miami makes more sense now - Miracle is also due for dry dock, so after she comes out, Victory can then go in for her makeover, and Miracle fills in for the 3 & 4 day cruises out of Miami.