Cruise Critic Community
excitedofharpenden

Logging in to view your Azamara cruise history

Up to now the only way to view your Azamara cruise history was to log onto the Celebrity site using your Captain's Club number (which is the same as the LCV number). I noticed recently following a revamp of Celebrity’s website, logging in via that method no longer brings up any of my Azamara cruises in the history. Just Celebrity.

Not sure what this means as to whether there will be a separate area introduced on the Azamara login or even that there will be a split with combining points (pure speculation here). Not sure if anyone else logging in to the Celebrity site has found the same thing.

Phil

Up to now the only way to view your Azamara cruise history was to log onto the Celebrity site using your Captain's Club number (which is the same as the LCV number). I noticed recently following a revamp of Celebrity’s website, logging in via that method no longer brings up any of my Azamara cruises in the history. Just Celebrity.

Not sure what this means as to whether there will be a separate area introduced on the Azamara login or even that there will be a split with combining points (pure speculation here). Not sure if anyone else logging in to the Celebrity site has found the same thing.

Phil

Yes Phil had great fun yesterday kept on saying my email address was already in use in the end resulted to Cruise Critic and as usual there was a thread that provided the answer. Now it would appear that the Celebrity and RC accounts are linked in some way and you need to be using the same email and password for both. I think I read a post where an email was shared and Azamara will be following as well.

It’s could be interesting as if you make a change on one it’s changed on both, however you can only see your cruise history for the brand you’re logged in through. Hopefully it won’t be too long for Azamara to follow.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Slightly different question. How can I see cabin assignment on the Azamara website? When I log in to My Azamara, My Reservations shows each reservation with the categories below on the left side of the page. Can't open a reservation.....what am I missing?

My Profile

Communication Preferences

My Travel Companions

Online Check-in

Book Land Discoveries

OK. Here's the method. Follow it to the rule.

Save this link as a favourite:

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Log in using that link. It will bring up a list of your cruises. Then leave that tab/page open and open another one using the favourite you've just saved. It should bring up the same cruise list, but include a "select" tab for you to have a look further into your reservation for cabin number for example.

Phil

:)

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Log in using that link. It will bring up a list of your cruises. Then leave that tab/page open and open another one using the favourite you've just saved. It should bring up the same cruise list, but include a "select" tab for you to have a look further into your reservation for cabin number for example.

Phil

Thanks for the workaround Phil. Now I can "see" the reservation. :)

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Last week I could see my Azamara Cruises on 5he Captains Club website but now it says I have no past cruises, but it does show me as Elite (Discoverer) with the correct number of points. I have never sailed with Celebrity.

Last week I could see my Azamara Cruises on 5he Captains Club website but now it says I have no past cruises, but it does show me as Elite (Discoverer) with the correct number of points. I have never sailed with Celebrity.

Where, on the Azamara website, can I see my status? First cruise on Azamara in August but have status from Royal Caribbean and Celebrity (Elite).

Same here. I did call Celebrity this morning and I was told that their IT Department is aware of the issue with past Azamara cruises not showing and they are working on it. My points are correct, but I have two Azamara cruises missing. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Where, on the Azamara website, can I see my status? First cruise on Azamara in August but have status from Royal Caribbean and Celebrity (Elite).

Unfortunately you can’t, the only way to work it out was through the Celebrity site and now that’s not as clear as it was.

However good news is your LCV number is your Captain’s Club number so your Elite status translates as Discoverer on Azamara even if it’s your first Azamara cruise.

Unfortunately you can’t, the only way to work it out was through the Celebrity site and now that’s not as clear as it was.

However good news is your LCV number is your Captain’s Club number so your Elite status translates as Discoverer on Azamara even if it’s your first Azamara cruise.

Thanks....LCV number is in our reservations.

Phil

My web team tells me "the Celebrity account is undergoing maintenance which will impact the workaround our users leveraged in the past." I should know more about this next week.

My web team tells me "the Celebrity account is undergoing maintenance which will impact the workaround our users leveraged in the past." I should know more about this next week.

Thanks Bonnie. It's not a real problem for me, just wanted to report it for going forward.

Phil

This confirms what I heard in a Celebrity webinar last week. ALL loyalty programs will be merged so that you can see them from one screen at one time. It was due out this week, but due to technical issues (surprise!) it's due out next week. Well, that's what they said last week anyway. ;)

I emailed X regarding my Azamara cruises not showing in my cruise history. I received the following response right away... :eek:

Good Day,

We have recently launched a new guest portion of the Celebrity Cruises website. This new universal guest account is the gateway to some really great things that we are working on to improve your cruising experience.

By next week, you should see your previous Azamara sailings in your Celebrity Cruises account.

Thanks for your continued patience as we work to enhance your cruising experience.

Sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises Account Help Team

Phil

Phil, I think we're both dismayed that Azamara still hasn't fixed this. Here is a link to my original post where I laid out the workaround. I POSTED THIS IN 2014. It's been almost 4 years. Very sad.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43495787&postcount=1

Phil, I think we're both dismayed that Azamara still hasn't fixed this. Here is a link to my original post where I laid out the workaround. I POSTED THIS IN 2014. It's been almost 4 years. Very sad.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43495787&postcount=1

Sorry to say neither the 4-year-old link nor the newest one you responded to worked for me. When I logged in it took me to Voyage Planner and asked me to log in again on that page (this was the url both links took me to after I "logged in": "https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/book-shore-excursions?errorCode=profileError")

Sorry to say neither the 4-year-old link nor the newest one you responded to worked for me. When I logged in it took me to Voyage Planner and asked me to log in again on that page (this was the url both links took me to after I "logged in": "https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/book-shore-excursions?errorCode=profileError")

Try the link in the post below and follow the instructions Phil posted. Worked for me.

Phil

Try the link in the post below and follow the instructions Phil posted. Worked for me.

Still didn't work. Don't know if it's because of the browser I'm using (Opera) or what, but the links (and instructions) provided just don't work for me. :(

After logging in on the first tab (which brought me to the Voyage Planner), I opened the saved link in a 2nd tab and it required me to log in (again). Once again it brought me to Voyage planner, where I'd have to log in with my reservation number. Sorry, but I just don't know what to do to get it to work.

First time I clicked on the link from the app. Just tried again from CC website and it worked this time. That’s using Safari on an iPad.

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

Still working for me using Safari, I think we could be in for a bit of disruption in the future. Following yesterday’s maintenance on Celebrity I followed a link in my account that led to a whole new looking booking area. Unfortunately functionality didn’t match its good looks but no doubt its a work in progress, if I tried the same via the website I still got the old system.

First time I clicked on the link from the app. Just tried again from CC website and it worked this time. That’s using Safari on an iPad.

I've just tried it now and it works for me.

Phil

Sounds like it maybe only works with Apple products? Still no luck for me. :(

Sounds like it maybe only works with Apple products? Still no luck for me. :(

I have an HP laptop and it works for me. The 1st link should take you to a log-in page, not Voyage Planner. Once you log-in you click on My Reservations. Open another tab and use the same link again. The My Reservations page should now show a "Select" tab next to each of your reservations.

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/myReservations.do