8 days to ANTHEM

Not sure how or why... but it's true when they say that the anticipation can be just as fun as the vacation itself.

DW and the kids and I are one week out from driving to Bayonne and 8 days away from our first cruise in about 4 1/2 years.

I know there have been some suggestions peppered throughout the forum on activities for kids on various ships.

On the Anthem, for an almost 5 year old and 2 year old, what would you all recommend?

2 Y/O isn't potty trained, but I know there's a small zero depth play area on the pool deck for days at sea.

We scheduled a Dreamworks Character Breakfast for one of the mornings - not sure how that'll go, but I'm sure the kiddos will love it.

5 Y/O can't wait to try the bumper cars.

Other than that, we're looking forward to everything the ship has to experience. :D:D

I'm posting in green because of my envy!! Just got off the Anthem on the 26th, from a 9 nighter and it was a near to perfect as it could be!

My kids are 24 and 20, but our table mates had a 4 year old and a 7 year old and they raved about the kids club. The kids seemed to be having an amazing time.

Hope its perfect!!

Terri