Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

On 10/16/2018 at 10:50 PM, mac_tlc said:

If link does not work:

OPENING SCHEDULE FOR 2020 – 2021 DEPLOYMENT

DATE                                               ITINERARY

Week of November 5, 2018        Alaska & Hawaii (Phase I)

Week of November 19, 2018     Europe (Phase I)

Week of December 3, 2018        Short Caribbean

Week of December 10, 2018      Caribbean (Phase I), Northeast, Canada & Bermuda

Week of December 17, 2018      Europe (Phase II)

mac_tlc

What do Transatlantic sailings get included with? Wanting Anthem’s crossing back from Southampton (if she really is coming to England that is....)

On 10/5/2018 at 1:20 PM, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Oasis has no rev return TA and did not cancel to go earlier.....

It seems that Allure will do the thing reversed....non TA then drydock first...:confused::rolleyes:

Skipping Oasis purely because of that reason. A full European season when she is “tired” before they do the dry dock so she is shiny and new for her return to the American market.... good to hear that Allure will be DD first! Fingers crossed. 

2 hours ago, little britain said:

What do Transatlantic sailings get included with? Wanting Anthem’s crossing back from Southampton (if she really is coming to England that is....)

No way to know at this point.

I hate not having the full information - what if I book something in phase 1 Europe and then the cruise of a lifetime comes out in phase 2 Europe ?! And what if the new ship ends up doing a season in Europe for a steal of a price ? (I’m in the UK so once I put down the deposit I’m locked in) 

1 hour ago, Nirrakel said:

I hate not having the full information - what if I book something in phase 1 Europe and then the cruise of a lifetime comes out in phase 2 Europe ?! And what if the new ship ends up doing a season in Europe for a steal of a price ? (I’m in the UK so once I put down the deposit I’m locked in) 

A:book via a USA TA?

B: I'm in same dilemma - do I see if Anthem comes out in Europe I or wait for X Apex to be announced Nov 29, by which date I would have missed the start up prices for Anthem.   

C; do I book both?

D; #firstworldproblems lol

1 hour ago, Nirrakel said:

Do you have to book a non-refundable deposit in the UK?  Seems rather mean spirited on RCI's part to make that a requirement.  Here's a link to the NRD policy:  

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/LTYA_News/17056800_Nonrefundable_FAQ_News.pdf

Edited by Teeara

9 minutes ago, Teeara said:

Do you have to book a non-refundable deposit in the UK?  Seems rather mean spirited on RCI's part to make that a requirement.  Here's a link to the NRD policy:  

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/LTYA_News/17056800_Nonrefundable_FAQ_News.pdf

Many other countries only have the option of Non refundable deposits, amd it’s even more restrictive than the NRD deposit program for North American bookings.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 hours ago, little britain said:

A:book via a USA TA?

B: I'm in same dilemma - do I see if Anthem comes out in Europe I or wait for X Apex Beyond to be announced Nov 29, by which date I would have missed the start up prices for Anthem.   

C; do I book both?

D; #firstworldproblems lol

Fixed.

9 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Fixed.

They changed the name of the 2nd ship from Beyond to Apex a few months back.  England is getting Apex in Spring 2020. Goes on sale Nov 29.   Beyond will be the 3rd ship.  Can't remember the name of the other 2...but it is along the same lines.

How do I 'unfix' it? LOL! 

Edited by little britain

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Many other countries only have the option of Non refundable deposits, amd it’s even more restrictive than the NRD deposit program for North American bookings.

That is really sad.  Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, little britain said:

They changed the name of the 2nd ship from Beyond to Apex a few months back.  England is getting Apex in Spring 2020. Goes on sale Nov 29.   Beyond will be the 3rd ship.  Can't remember the name of the other 2...but it is along the same lines.

How do I 'unfix' it? LOL! 

You don't need to, only the Quote has the change

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, mac_tlc said:

If link does not work:

OPENING SCHEDULE FOR 2020 – 2021 DEPLOYMENT

DATE                                               ITINERARY

Week of November 5, 2018        Alaska & Hawaii (Phase I)

Week of November 19, 2018     Europe (Phase I)

Week of December 3, 2018        Short Caribbean

Week of December 10, 2018      Caribbean (Phase I), Northeast, Canada & Bermuda

Week of December 17, 2018      Europe (Phase II)

mac_tlc

Thanks for this very useful post.

1 hour ago, js4rq said:

Saw this on Facebook.

Exciting stuff!!!

MM

Well, it’s been reported that Quantum is getting 8 tenders at her next refurbishment late 2019. And the Vision of the Seas is still maybe place holding in Brisbane for mostly short week cruises.  And information re the new terminal in Brisbane states that it will be able to take Oasis class.

All very interesting .

On 9/29/2018 at 4:36 AM, nelblu said:

Floridians don't like the Q class as it does not have a Royal Promenade and this is why most of the Q classes are destined for the Far East.:D

I'm suprised you think you can speak for all Floridians. I can do without the promenade and Floridians aren't the only ones cruising out of Florida. Did you take a poll?

I am glad I can now see this thread on my phone as I cant get it to display on my desk top using either Firefox or Internet Explorer.

My plan is either Vision or Grandeur next before they go. I was at Captain's Corner on Allure a few weeks ago and asked if they are continuing building the Mega Ships and they said that the feedback is that everyone wants a mega ship so the smaller ships will eventually be phased out.

Re the different booking conditions here in UK, my travel insurance asks for UK based booking conditions only.

RCI UK is letting you.pre register to get text notifications for the opening of bookings and this is what it said...hope this helps...

Europe (departing from the UK)
Opening for sale, week commencing November 19th 2018
Short Caribbean
Opening for sale, week commencing December 3rd 2018
Caribbean, Northeast America, Canada and Bermuda
Opening for sale, week commencing December 10th 2018
Rest of Europe
Opening for sale, week commencing December 17th 2018

• Like 3

You were too quick was going to post the above haha glad im not the only one counting down.

Im still in a situation on what will be coming to uk and then if I book something not doubt when the other

Europe itineraries gets released im hoping it isn't a better ship or better ports. Oh well 1st world problems I guess.

• Like 1