Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

4 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Royal Caribbean isn't showing any 2020 Mediterranean or follow-on Fall Transatlantics except for Anthem and Independence.  Are those itineraries due out soon?

Transatlantics may or may not follow the Europe schedule. I've seen times when they all come out at the same time, and other times when one or two are delayed.

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Transatlantics may or may not follow the Europe schedule. I've seen times when they all come out at the same time, and other times when one or two are delayed.

Meanwhile, HAL and Princess have somewhat similar 2020 Transatlantic itineraries as Serenade’s 2019 Copenhagen to Boston TA. However,  both start at almost $4000 pp for an  inside (which I usually book). 

Guest BigRoger

Thank you for posting the advance statement re Europe 2020.

The Explorer development looks an interesting one! Although judging by the pricing so far for UK and the newly announced Cape Liberty 2020 sailings (we were rally keen on Oasis but pricing was........ wow) - I fear disappointment next week too!

ps does anyone know (or can still see on any RCL site) what happened to the Adventure repositioning (and Caribbean cruise) to Cape Liberty in May 2020 - couldn’t find it today!

19 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Does Royal do any cruises around Ireland, Scotland and England? Looking at 2020 and I don't see any.

Wed did Brilliance around the British Isles in May of this year.  I suspect they will use a Radiance class ship out of Amsterdam for a similar itinerary in 2020.

Edit: Just saw another post here and it looks like Brilliance will be doing this itinerary again in 2020.

Edited by eel

1 hour ago, BigRoger said:

ps does anyone know (or can still see on any RCL site) what happened to the Adventure repositioning (and Caribbean cruise) to Cape Liberty in May 2020 - couldn’t find it today!

PE -> lovely Bayone via the ABC islands - 12 day repo (5/3-15).

Edited by Biker19

2 hours ago, BigRoger said:

It's labelled as a "Southern Caribbean" cruise, so if you're searching specifically for "repositioning" it won't show up. Look under ship and sail date and you'll find it. 

16 minutes ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

WOW - it is back....pricing is + $250 pp😱

The prices have been up and down for the cruises we have been considering.  One cruise we have been thinking about or 2020 went down about $150 pp.  So, we booked.   Maybe that will happen again with yours.

The RCI gremlins knew we were too tight to book unless prices were slightly better, apparently.  :classic_smile:

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

For summer 2020, looks like Symphony out of Miami and Harmony out of Port Canaveral. No Oasis class in PE between Allure’s departure in March until Oasis repositions from Bayonne to PE in Fall 2020. 

mac_tlc

Very disappointed with this news.  What ship do you think will sail out of PE (what's left) ?

Guest BigRoger

Thanks all, yep the Adventure southern Caribbean is back up on the US site and (i think) prices are higher than before it disappeared for a while.... still doesn’t exist on UK site.... I’d genuinely love to understand what RCI are trying to achieve with how they are handling this new launch and it’s new pricing approach.... but maybe I’m just overthinking it and it’s a series of incompetent knee jerk actions and reactions....

4 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Majesty.

No way...This is supposed to be an extended (yearly) family cruise that includes our adult children/spouses and grandkid's...a total of 10 of us. We've done Freedom + Oasis class...booking Majesty...they would think I had lost my mind :classic_wacko:

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

No way...This is supposed to be an extended (yearly) family cruise that includes our adult children/spouses and grandkid's...a total of 10 of us. We've done Freedom + Oasis class...booking Majesty...they would think I had lost my mind :classic_wacko:

Freedom will be out of San Juan, as it is today. We have taken our extended family cruise every August, but we try to sail out of Port Canaveral,so, thankfully (except for the pricing) Harmony will be there.

mac_tlc

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Pt Canaveral is very family oriented. 😉

The past few years in Sept-October there have been 4-5 Boston to Bermuda sailings on Serenade of the Seas. I was looking at 2020 sailings and its looking like there are no Boston to Bermuda sailings listed so far on Brilliance which is replacing Serenade. Will any more sailings be released for 2020 or should they all be up now anyone know?  I went on the Serenade Boston to Bermuda in October and it was great! Would stink if they wont be doing this route anymore. 

Edited by ajp_99