Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

On 12/18/2018 at 10:24 AM, Biker19 said:

If seeing land is a priority, the Brilliance TA is the only one and book that fast as prices are likely to go up from here.

Good advice. Since Monday morning the JS price has gone up $90 for 2 people. 

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I'm surprised there are even any suites left at this point.

There are quite a few JS still available - I didn’t check the other suite categories. Maybe the high cost out of the box is scaring folks off. 

3 minutes ago, kccrzr said:

There are quite a few JS still available - I didn’t check the other suite categories. Maybe the high cost out of the box is scaring folks off. 

Could be that they decided to have significantly higher prices out of the gate this time, rather than let them double over time.

5 hours ago, Jax129 said:

9 night Greek Isles cruise has already gone up $50 pp and no OBC. Definitely pays to book early, although I can't book my 2021 cruise til next year, this helps me be ready when the time comes

This med cruises will go down by 50% in the next year as always.. I would never book them at the current rates. Compare this costs with other cruise lines in the med like MSC and Costa or even HAL, all offer similar itineraries at half prize. Royal tries to charge rates like real premium cruise lines in Europe, will not work. Even a cruise to Iceland and Greenland can be booked for half the prize in a much better month than September on other comparable ships (e.g. Preziosa in June 2020 for 12 days to Iceland USD 1599 per person in a balcony).

1 hour ago, Saab4444 said:

This med cruises will go down by 50% in the next year as always.. I would never book them at the current rates. Compare this costs with other cruise lines in the med like MSC and Costa or even HAL, all offer similar itineraries at half prize. Royal tries to charge rates like real premium cruise lines in Europe, will not work. Even a cruise to Iceland and Greenland can be booked for half the prize in a much better month than September on other comparable ships (e.g. Preziosa in June 2020 for 12 days to Iceland USD 1599 per person in a balcony).

There's a June 4, 2020 MSC  Preziosa cruise that goes to Iceland but not Greenland. Is that the one?

3 minutes ago, skiiergirl said:

Anybody know is scheduled for the Allure drydock in 2020?  Restaurant changes?  Venue/"activity" changes? 

Details not publicly announced by the cruise line.

In general: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/RoyalAmplified/18061322_RoyalAmplified_Trade_Flyer.pdf

7 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Can anybody see pricing/ dates for Allure and Explorer TA for spring 2020?🤔

TA site shows dates and itinerary for Allure. See my post #1250. It’s listed as CLOSED so no pricing available yet. Nothing for Explorer but it seems last Caribbean cruise ends 4/13/20, first Med itinerary starts 5/27/20. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

5 hours ago, NancyIL said:

There's a June 4, 2020 MSC  Preziosa cruise that goes to Iceland but not Greenland. Is that the one?

Yes, but that‘s just one example, there are many others at more reasonable prizes, e.g. with HAL as well. I believe even Summit in August 2020 is much cheaper.

6 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Yes, but that‘s just one example, there are many others at more reasonable prizes, e.g. with HAL as well. I believe even Summit in August 2020 is much cheaper.

Cruises that go to Iceland AND Greenland are few, and most cost more than the Brilliance TA. HAL (Zuiderdam) has.a  19-night Copenhagen to New York TA in August 2020 that goes to Iceland and Greenland, as well as Norway and Canada. I love  that itinerary, but it starts at just over  $4000  pp for an inside.

15 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Do you think the caribbean cruises with Oasis class april  - August  2020 will go down as well ? 

19 minutes ago, abbflex said:

Do you think the caribbean cruises with Oasis class april  - August  2020 will go down as well ? 

Hard to say about April and May, but June through August is peak family time with much less pressure to lower prices.

1 hour ago, abbflex said:

Most standard cruises go down in prize sooner or later as they open them on the very high side now, only the unique once like the Greenland and repositioning cruises stay high or go even higher. No probkem if you get prize reductions in America but I have ovserved it on the European booking side and with focus on European cruises for many. You have to know what you are willing to pay and you are fine! 

5 hours ago, NancyIL said:

Cruises that go to Iceland AND Greenland are few, and most cost more than the Brilliance TA. HAL (Zuiderdam) has.a  19-night Copenhagen to New York TA in August 2020 that goes to Iceland and Greenland, as well as Norway and Canada. I love  that itinerary, but it starts at just over  $4000  pp for an inside.

Look at Celebrity Summit in August 20: 2000 Usd Inside and 3500 Balcony for 14 days.

I noticed RCI had released some more Fall 2020 sailings on Dec. 17, then promptly (hours after I booked one) removed them from their site. Changing itineraries? Pricing?

Hasn't happened to me before, anyone else seen this? These were Vision sailings BTW. Have more been pulled?

1 hour ago, L454S said:

I noticed RCI had released some more Fall 2020 sailings on Dec. 17, then promptly (hours after I booked one) removed them from their site. Changing itineraries? Pricing?

Hasn't happened to me before, anyone else seen this? These were Vision sailings BTW. Have more been pulled?

I've seen that as well, on loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment, the Canada/Ne sailings on Vision are removed either.

But since Vision's TA is ending in Bayonne in fall 2020, she seems to do Canada/NE in fall 2020, but there might be itinerary changes - for whatever reason...