Jump to content

Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, TinkBellaMom said:

We are interested in a Baltic, leaving from Amsterdam or Stockholm in Jul/Aug 2021.  Any ideas when we could start seeing some of those on the schedule?

 

Dec 2019 to April 2020.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 8:36 AM, springaussie said:

 2 April 2019 at 0900 Sydney Time. 

 

As promised.........Radiance of the Sea's 2020 itineraries for Brisbane are up including the 12 night 1 port Singapore to Brisbane repo November 4..... pricing okay on most of the itineraries....  jumped onboard... booked a balcony on the repo.😉🥂😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, badgerbill said:

 

As promised.........Radiance of the Sea's 2020 itineraries for Brisbane are up including the 12 night 1 port Singapore to Brisbane repo November 4..... pricing okay on most of the itineraries....  jumped onboard... booked a balcony on the repo.😉🥂😁

Hopefully there are still more to load. At the moment only 5 cruises are showing. Nothing between 16th November and January 15. Then more gaps then a cruise, gaps, cruise, gaps etc.

 

Only 1 seven day cruise, 2 three day cruises and 1 two night cruise but it doesn't show where it is going after that.

 

It also looks like Ovation only has two seasons in Alaska. It has a Sydney - Singapore cruise at the end of the season in 2021, so it looks like it will be heading back to China for the Northern Summer. I wonder what will replace it in Alaska and what will come to Australia at the end of 2021.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GottaRequalify said:

It also looks like Ovation only has two seasons in Alaska. It has a Sydney - Singapore cruise at the end of the season in 2021, so it looks like it will be heading back to China for the Northern Summer. I wonder what will replace it in Alaska and what will come to Australia at the end of 2021.

 

 

Ovation is due for drydock in 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GottaRequalify said:

It also looks like Ovation only has two seasons in Alaska. It has a Sydney - Singapore cruise at the end of the season in 2021, so it looks like it will be heading back to China for the Northern Summer. I wonder what will replace it in Alaska and what will come to Australia at the end of 2021.

That might be just for her dry dock - same place Quantum is getting hers Nov this year. Singapore to Alaska via Hawaii would be a nice TP.

Edited by Biker19
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

That might be just for her dry dock - same place Quantum is getting hers Nov this year. Singapore to Alaska via Hawaii would be a nice TP.

image.png.88cef854016c6260400918cec3e61692.png

Could be some interesting ports if they do it that way. Guam is almost in a straight line between Singapore and Hawaii.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

We booked her TP in 4/21 to Hawaii.  Booked within minute of it being released an still missed the cabin I was hoping for.  I wanted corner aft balcony 9256 and ended up with center aft 9260.  No complaints, still got a great cabin!

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

We booked her TP in 4/21 to Hawaii.  Booked within minute of it being released an still missed the cabin I was hoping for.  I wanted corner aft balcony 9256 and ended up with center aft 9260.  No complaints, still got a great cabin!

 

 

8168 is a good alternative to 9256. Last time we were on Jewel we had 9256. Our friends had 8168....there was a difference. But not very much. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beachammo said:

 

 

8168 is a good alternative to 9256. Last time we were on Jewel we had 9256. Our friends had 8168....there was a difference. But not very much. 

 

 

 

My 2 favorite cabins, done 20 cruises in these 2 cabins with 5 more in next yr...

Edited by ONECRUISER
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bee Guy said:

We booked her TP in 4/21 to Hawaii.  Booked within minute of it being released an still missed the cabin I was hoping for.  I wanted corner aft balcony 9256 and ended up with center aft 9260.  No complaints, still got a great cabin!

I looked at that one too. Thought the price was ok until it jumped over $700 for a refundable deposit. We’re currently booked on HAL for our TP. Same price as RCL but with drinks. It takes the Fiji route rather than Tahiti. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, acpalmer said:

I apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered; I read the last 30 pages or so and didn't find it, but may have missed it.

 

Any idea when Alaska itineraries for summer 2021 will be released?

 

Anywhere from Dec 2019 to Apr 2020.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

I looked at that one too. Thought the price was ok until it jumped over $700 for a refundable deposit. We’re currently booked on HAL for our TP. Same price as RCL but with drinks. It takes the Fiji route rather than Tahiti. 

 We did this cruise on the Radiance last year and paid the same price.  This year is 19 days last year was 18, so this cruise is actually cheaper,  I was pleased with that.  I agree with you that the price for refundable was excessive.  $620 up charge so we decided to gamble and passed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

I looked at that one too. Thought the price was ok until it jumped over $700 for a refundable deposit. We’re currently booked on HAL for our TP. Same price as RCL but with drinks. It takes the Fiji route rather than Tahiti. 

 

I would have been willing to eat the $200 change fee in order to save $700

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I would have been willing to eat the $200 change fee in order to save $700

Normally I would too but I haven’t cruised RCL in 20 years so transferring it might not have been in the cards. The TransPacific was for a retirement cruise. The HAL itinerary is actually very good and including drinks is the cherry on top. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 8:05 PM, timf2001 said:

Is it possible they could send Odyssey to Alaska in 2021?  It appears Quantum class could fit through the new Panama Canal locks.  That would be an interesting repositioning.

 

Does Quantum Class fit under Bridge of Americas? I think that has been addressed previously, but I don’t remember the answer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, travelgoddess1 said:

 

Does Quantum Class fit under Bridge of Americas? I think that has been addressed previously, but I don’t remember the answer.

 

I don't think that has been established.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

 

I don't think that has been established.

 

According to a pic provided by Hoopster95 which was taken in the engine control room, the air draft for the Quantum is 205' which is the max allowable air draft for the Bridge of Americas on a case by case basis.QuantumHeight.thumb.JPG.8fb3a738422f878a78e0ba890c7dd674.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2020
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Q&A with Chris Prelog, President of Windstar Cruises!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...