Rebel Yell -Jost Van Dyke

Jme4166

Also for 10/14/18 sailing! I have been STALKING as it had NOT appeared I first believed that it had sold out....then called NCL shore excursions and was told that it was not in the system....may be due to still being negotiating it. Well, that was ALL I needed to hear and began refreshing my shore excursion page about once an hour and could not believe it when it showed up!

Bottom line....we have done this excursion three times in the past and it is still our FAVORITE! So we look forward to being on the Rebel once more and even more to that beautiful beach in Jost Van Dyke! SO glad that I did not have to hire a private boat as that was my next option! But for just the two of us - it was a LOT of money just to be able to go to one spot......if we were staying in Tortola I would not hesitate to charter. But for a 7:00 to 3:00 day.....it was hard to consider spending around $1000.

So right now, I am doing the HAPPY DANCE! And just wanted other folk to know that some Rebel Yell excursions are not available to book!

We too are so excited.. Been watching the excursions many times daily and this is our second time on the Rebel Yell! Last year in May was our first and we had a blast... Happy Dance yup! ;p;p;p😎😋After all the devastation I am so happy for Claudia and the Rebel Yell has made a recovery and resume her amazing business she loves😍

Just booked the Rebel Yell excursion for Oct 2018 Getaway cruise. It was listed at $129 but when I checked out it gave me a discount to $116.10. Don't know why but I am happy about it!;p

Apparently you have a Silver, Gold, or Platinum status with NCL... they net you 10% discount on excursions!

We too are so excited.. Been watching the excursions many times daily and this is our second time on the Rebel Yell! Last year in May was our first and we had a blast... Happy Dance yup! ;p;p;p😎😋After all the devastation I am so happy for Claudia and the Rebel Yell has made a recovery and resume her amazing business she loves😍

I wonder if Claudia and the Rebel Yell crew know how much they are appreciated? I will make sure to let them know in a couple of months!

Just booked for our January Escape sailing! It’s our favorite NCL excursion and

we’re glad to see them back up and running.

I wonder if Claudia and the Rebel Yell crew know how much they are appreciated?

I will make sure to let them know in a couple of months!

In the past, our excursion with

The Rebel Yell to Jost Van Dyke was perfect.

'nuff said.

Michael

Edited by $hip$hape

In the past, our excursion with

The Rebel Yell to Jost Van Dyke was perfect.

'nuff said.

Michael

This our second Rebel Yell to JVD.. Absolutely loved it! I did message Claudia to tell her how many people are so excited and happy they are back up and running! She should be proud of all their hard work after Irma.... I can taste the Painkillers now!!!

I am so excited that we booked!!!! Question....I noticed there were 2 sailings....Are there 2 boats??

No. They take the first group over, leave an employee there with them, and then go back for the second. The first time we did this excursion there were two time options and there were two when we booked for our February cruise. We chose the earlier time because it is nice and quiet when you first get there and it gives us time at the port after we return.

I've been wanting to do this excursion for years! Booked the second sailing for our NCL Oct 14 sailing. I go to the Soggy Dollar webcam almost daily and have already told friends to check it out the day we are there!

I've been wanting to do this excursion for years! Booked the second sailing for our NCL Oct 14 sailing. I go to the Soggy Dollar webcam almost daily and have already told friends to check it out the day we are there!

Our second time there will be 11/4. You will love it . I have web cam on my phone😍🤣

• 4 weeks later...
I booked the catamaran version, a 5 hour excursion, through NCL on Bliss for Nov 2018. It was $129.

The inflatable speedboat version was $189 for a 3.5 hour excursion.

Thank you for your response.

WE have been to Jost van Dyke thru NCL before, at it seems the same price...

And thoroughly enjoyed the island and the Rebel Yell catamaran and crew.

WE will be back to Tortola late January, 2019 on a Celebrity cruise but will try something different.

However, here's what Celebrity offers:

Escape to Jost Van Dyke

Tortola, B.V.I. / Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes

Discover the Virgin Islands by sea on this cruise from Tortola to Jost Van Dyke

to unwind, recharge, and bask on a stunning white-sand beach.

$89.00 USD Adult

Edited by $hip$hape