Sabitini's Menu

Denali2003

The Sabatini's Tratoria menu is on the Princess web site.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/sabatinis-trattoria/sabatinis-trattoria-main-menu.pdf

We tried it on the Grand Princess last September. We enjoyed it but have this word of caution: Pace yourself. On our second visit, Mrs. XBGuy declined the pasta course completely.

Our TA cruise in April we had a free dinner at Sabatini's through a promo, we checked out the menu and boy did it change from Sept., in our opinion the change wasn't to our liking so we changed it to Crown Grill. Just our opinion.

The Sabatini's Tratoria menu is on the Princess web site.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/sabatinis-trattoria/sabatinis-trattoria-main-menu.pdf

We tried it on the Grand Princess last September. We enjoyed it but have this word of caution: Pace yourself. On our second visit, Mrs. XBGuy declined the pasta course completely.

Thank you! While I did find things I would eat (I'm Vegetarian) - it's not $25 worth. Since I don't eat meat - Crown Grill is not an option.

We ate there in April as well, and weren't impressed. I liked the lamb skewers and the Buckwheat Papperdelle, but the pork belly was oddly dry and not much flavor. Our friends had chicken and they said the same, dry and not much flavor.

Crown Grill on the other hand was wonderful.

If your ship has the $25 surcharge it is the new menu. If it has the $29 surcharge it is the old menu. Not all ships have the new menu. The Royal had the old in February. I don't know what the Star has.

Thank you! While I did find things I would eat (I'm Vegetarian) - it's not $25 worth. Since I don't eat meat - Crown Grill is not an option.

A cross fitter, a vegen, and a owner of a rescued dog are all introduced to each other. Who gets the first word in?

Oh, and pick the veal it was incredible the other week on the Pacific Princess.

If your ship has the $25 surcharge it is the new menu. If it has the $29 surcharge it is the old menu. Not all ships have the new menu. The Royal had the old in February. I don't know what the Star has.

The old menu is sorely missed. The new menu had me sick all night.

A cross fitter, a vegen, and a owner of a rescued dog are all introduced to each other. Who gets the first word in?

Oh, and pick the veal it was incredible the other week on the Pacific Princess.[/quote]*raises hand* -- Vegetarian & Dog Rescuer here! :D