Does anyone have a current room service menu, especially for breakfast? Trying to decide if going to the dining room is worth it or should I just stay in my room?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your steward will leave a breakfast hang tag menu on your bed at turn down service each evening. Select what you want a nd hang it oustide on your door knob. It is a very full menu with most of ghe 'common items. if here is somethting you wnat, not on the menu, write it in if it is not listed. They will ry to accomodate.

Does anyone have a current room service menu, especially for breakfast? Trying to decide if going to the dining room is worth it or should I just stay in my room?

Here is a link to the current Room Service menus as of 6/2/18:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/room-service-and-breakfast/

MDR breakfast menu as of 6/2/18:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/DRPG-Breakfast-Menu.pdf

Thank you! This is exactly what I was hoping for.

Hmmmm I only see 6/11/17. Is there some hiding place for the 2018 menus?

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

Hmmmm I only see 6/11/17. Is there some hiding place for the 2018 menus?

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

The date is when I scanned the menus. Menus are current as of 6/2/18 but I will change the date on the website.

We routinely have breakfast in our cabin, on the balcony, weather permitting. I have found that you can write just about anything into the breakfast card and they will deliver it. As long as it is available in the Lido, you can get it in the cabin. Just be as clear and legible as possible when you write items on the card, and be sure to give a dollar or two tip to the guy who delivers it.