Current hotel directors???

John Denton told me that he was going to the Grandeur but not sure it has happen yet for some reason I thought it was this fall.. He is one of the A list Hotel Directors along with Gary Davies, Robert Taggert and John Ray.
John Denton is a fabulous HD. I was hoping he would be on a Florida ship -- I think he lives in Florida.

Liberty of the Seas - HD, Giovanni Ronghi, came on mid June, to be on for 2 months.

Hello Carla. I guess he will be there on 8/5 when we go on with our son and family. My first cruise after hip replacement. Ready to go again. Hope you and Dave are well.

Hello Carla. I guess he will be there on 8/5 when we go on with our son and family. My first cruise after hip replacement. Ready to go again. Hope you and Dave are well.

Bill, think he said he was now leaving end of July, he is absolutely fantastic!! He loves to party!!

Glad to hear you’re doing great!!

Carla

Thank you thank you thank you! I have hoped for a hotel director thread for a long time. So many people scratch their heads when I ask who the HD is on a ship, so I'm happy to see like-minded cruisers here. :)

Thank you thank you thank you! I have hoped for a hotel director thread for a long time. So many people scratch their heads when I ask who the HD is on a ship, so I'm happy to see like-minded cruisers here. :)

You are most welcome. I personally care about who the hotel director is more than the Captain. Now, if we only could get more names filled in. Anyone cruising, please help!

You are most welcome. I personally care about who the hotel director is more than the Captain. Now, if we only could get more names filled in. Anyone cruising, please help!

You and my late husband think alike! :) He always wanted to know who the HD was.

Xaviar Matthias was HD on Freedom in late April. It has been "his" ship for at least a couple of years now. (I don't remember if this has been mentioned already.)

You and my late husband think alike! :) He always wanted to know who the HD was.

Xaviar Matthias was HD on Freedom in late April. It has been "his" ship for at least a couple of years now. (I don't remember if this has been mentioned already.)

I just communicated with Xavier and he goes on vacation in a couple of weeks. Not sure who his replacement will be or when he gets back. He will leave from St. Lucia, which will be 20 minute flight to home.