NJ&Ozzie

Current hotel directors???

Hello Carla. I guess he will be there on 8/5 when we go on with our son and family. My first cruise after hip replacement. Ready to go again. Hope you and Dave are well.

Bill, think he said he was now leaving end of July, he is absolutely fantastic!! He loves to party!!

Glad to hear you’re doing great!!

Carla

Anyone can confirm who is HD on Serenade now? We board for the TA on August 26th.

Turnaround day on SY. Just saw Gianluca in the Promenade and haven't seen Fernando in a while, so assuming that the turnover took place in Rome or today.

Thank you thank you thank you! I have hoped for a hotel director thread for a long time. So many people scratch their heads when I ask who the HD is on a ship, so I'm happy to see like-minded cruisers here. :)

Thank you thank you thank you! I have hoped for a hotel director thread for a long time. So many people scratch their heads when I ask who the HD is on a ship, so I'm happy to see like-minded cruisers here. :)

You are most welcome. I personally care about who the hotel director is more than the Captain. Now, if we only could get more names filled in. Anyone cruising, please help!

You are most welcome. I personally care about who the hotel director is more than the Captain. Now, if we only could get more names filled in. Anyone cruising, please help!

You and my late husband think alike! :) He always wanted to know who the HD was.

Xaviar Matthias was HD on Freedom in late April. It has been "his" ship for at least a couple of years now. (I don't remember if this has been mentioned already.)

You and my late husband think alike! :) He always wanted to know who the HD was.

Xaviar Matthias was HD on Freedom in late April. It has been "his" ship for at least a couple of years now. (I don't remember if this has been mentioned already.)

I just communicated with Xavier and he goes on vacation in a couple of weeks. Not sure who his replacement will be or when he gets back. He will leave from St. Lucia, which will be 20 minute flight to home.

Think Adriana Tribough is the regular HD on grandeur with John Denton filling in while she's on vacation.

As of last fall Michael Landry was hd on explorer.

Does anyone know if Clunis (Daley?) is still with RCI, and if so, which ship he is on? He was on RD for a few years, then went to Grandeur. I last saw him on the pre-inaugural for Quantum in 2014. TYIA

Switch HD on Grandeur. Adriana is the main HD and John Denton is filling in.

Louis and Karen

Hope to see you on a cruise soon.

Does anyone know who the HD is on Oasis?

As of last December, it was Kevin Thorogood. I don't know who his vacation replacement is.

Switch HD on Grandeur. Adriana is the main HD and John Denton is filling in.
Wonder where John Denton will go next.

As of last December, it was Kevin Thorogood. I don't know who his vacation replacement is.

Thanks Karen.

Wonder where John Denton will go next.

Back to Empress. I think he goes back to Grandeur in October.

Does anyone know if Clunis (Daley?) is still with RCI, and if so, which ship he is on? He was on RD for a few years, then went to Grandeur. I last saw him on the pre-inaugural for Quantum in 2014. TYIA

He was suppose to come on the Liberty in May, but that didn’t happen. So assume he is still with RC.

Carla

He was suppose to come on the Liberty in May, but that didn’t happen. So assume he is still with RC.

Carla

OK, thanks.:)

Any idea on who is HD on Oasis?

On Oasis now - sorry forgotten his name, will find out later, but I know he is English.

Turnaround day on SY. Just saw Gianluca in the Promenade and haven't seen Fernando in a while, so assuming that the turnover took place in Rome or today.

Do you know how long Gianluca will be on ? Haven't seen him for a couple of years, great HD.

On Oasis now - sorry forgotten his name, will find out later, but I know he is English.
Thanks Pencruise!

Thanks Pencruise!

It's probably Kevin. I posted his last name a page or so back, sorry, I don't recall it now.:o

Liberty of the Seas: Alexander Ferby coming on 7/22/18

Carla

From Vision? Is he the new HD or traveling?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Liberty of the Seas: Alexander Ferby coming on 7/22/18

Carla

Hmmm, who on Vision then???

No problem - yes Kevin Thorogood is current HD on Oasis.
Thanks -- we are sailing on OA in a 17 days.

Carolyn, believe he is traveling HD. He was on the Vision, assume he had replaced Maurice. Not sure but heard Maurice is back on Vision. Have heard that Sanjay will be back on Liberty after his vacation.

Don’t think the Liberty has anyone that is permanent!! Beginning to think it is a training ship!!

Carla

Carolyn, believe he is traveling HD. He was on the Vision, assume he had replaced Maurice. Not sure but heard Maurice is back on Vision. Have heard that Sanjay will be back on Liberty after his vacation.

Don’t think the Liberty has anyone that is permanent!! Beginning to think it is a training ship!!

Carla

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Thanks, Carla!

Carla

Strange that Alex is travelling - had dinner with him on the Vision in May and he said that was his permanent ship

Carol

Does anyone know how long Robert Taggert is due to be Hotel Director on Serenade? We will be sailing on her in late October (repo cruise from Boston), and would enjoy sailing with him once again (especially during football season if his Saints are playing our Patriots).

I am not impressed with Ferby. He was on Freedom when I was on in March. I had water leaking from pipes, which finally was repaired, on my balcony, and then workers or a delivery person or whoever left my door open - not shut / not closed. I asked to speak with the hotel director several times and he was no where to be seen. He kept sending others to speak with me. I was really angry about my door not being shut. I asked of a review of who did it. A hotel director who hides means he knows there is a problem. And he didn't even have the decency to meet with me. I hope I will not be on another cruise with him as HD.

Does anyone know how long Robert Taggert is due to be Hotel Director on Serenade? We will be sailing on her in late October (repo cruise from Boston), and would enjoy sailing with him once again (especially during football season if his Saints are playing our Patriots).

Taggert was just filling in on the Serenade, believe he leaves on 7/29. Unfortunately, understand that Patrick Olin will be back on the ship - darn!!

Carla