eriko1908

NCL cruiser giving RCCL a shot...what do I need to know???

Hi all! I've been on 4 NCL cruises (Sky, Epic, Escape, & Getaway) prior so I'm a little accustomed to the NCL way. I'm now going to try out the Mariner with RCCL. What does a person need to know about the differences in the lines?? Not the obvious stuff that is in the brochures, but the more surprising differences that you don't think to check out. Thanks!!

[quote name='eriko1908']Hi all! I've been on 4 NCL cruises (Sky, Epic, Escape, & Getaway) prior so I'm a little accustomed to the NCL way. I'm now going to try out the Mariner with RCCL. What does a person need to know about the differences in the lines?? Not the obvious stuff that is in the brochures, but the more surprising differences that you don't think to check out. Thanks!![/quote]
Yesterday's thread on the subject: [url]https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2644518[/url]

[quote name='eriko1908']Hi all! I've been on 4 NCL cruises (Sky, Epic, Escape, & Getaway) prior so I'm a little accustomed to the NCL way. I'm now going to try out the Mariner with RCCL. What does a person need to know about the differences in the lines?? Not the obvious stuff that is in the brochures, but the more surprising differences that you don't think to check out. Thanks!![/quote]
The Mariner just sailed out of drydock yesterday and goes into service later this month. No one has experienced the updates and changes on the ship yet.

Other than that, someone just asked this question. Here is his thread: [url]https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2644518[/url]