Desbby1

Carnival imagination August 26, 2018

My first cruise I want to know some first time cruise tips and who will be going on the cruise the same time as me and my bf ?im soo excited

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Make sure you check out the Serenity Deck. This is where there is no smoking and no children- and they mean that. But it tends to fill up fast so don't wait until mid-morning to find a chaise or chair or hammock or place to sit. Everything there has thick cushions on them. This is where you can get towels so you don't have to lug them from your cabin and many have a bar- but waiters will take drink orders too. Some also have hot tubs or a pool.

Also, check on your Roll Call to meet others who will be on your cruise and we have gone on tours with people we have met on our Roll calls.

Make sure you check out the Serenity Deck. This is where there is no smoking and no children- and they mean that. But it tends to fill up fast so don't wait until mid-morning to find a chaise or chair or hammock or place to sit. Everything there has thick cushions on them. This is where you can get towels so you don't have to lug them from your cabin and many have a bar- but waiters will take drink orders too. Some also have hot tubs or a pool.

Also, check on your Roll Call to meet others who will be on your cruise and we have gone on tours with people we have met on our Roll calls.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums