CwazeAndCwaze

Crystal Cruise 2017: Episode 24 - Our Final Day & Night At Sea

A GLORIOUSLY fun last Day and Night at sea. Full of fun, food and BOOZE!

One more after this, dear ones. Thank you from my heart for all your support.

Enjoy!

:D:D:D,

Scott

Scott, another wonderful video and I am sure glad it was not the last. The close brought a smile to my face knowing that there is at least one more video to see.

I am glad to see that you all took a tour of one of my special places on board Serenity. Yes, the one with all of those machines. LOL.

Loved the music and the sunset and the humor.

And even got to see a few familiar faces as well as the back of heads of friends.

Glad to know that you both are not only going on those back to back Alaska cruise but it will be the four of you.

Happy Friday.

Keith

Glorious balcony sunset and music! ahhhh!

However Susie has the right idea with that champers bottle.....girl after my own heart!

Glad to hear you'll have "buddies" in Alaska!

Hugs all around,

L&J&S

Loved the sunset and music.

Enjoyed the tour of the ship. We've only been on Serenity once, so it was good to see her again.

Cheers to having companions for Alaska!

Nancy

Really enjoyed this set of videos and sad that your voyage is coming to an end. Thankfully, mine is around the corner and your videos have only heightened my excitement. On a side note, my husband and I discovered your podcasts and although we haven't listened to all of them we have experienced and enjoyed a good sampling. I understand you are no longer doing them but you clearly had a lot of fun recording all of those. They were uplifting and entertaining and we appreciate your sense of humor. Looking forward to your Alaska voyage.

Ashley

I feel sort of sad the cruise is almost over. It just began didn't it? We are only 368 days away from our next Crystal "adventure".

Great job guys and a happy pride weekend.

Scott,

Wait, did I hear that right? You're getting the Merry Band back together for Alaska?

Hear that thumping sound? That's me wagging my tail with excitement (it's a metaphor, I don't have a tail.)

Copland was a nice touch, thought I can't hear it without thinking "CBS Reports." Yeah, I'm old. It's a cruise board, don't act so surprised.

Tell Suzie everyone knows epidemiologists chug their bubbly thru a straw. Much more sanitary.

As always,

Sail on you Merry Band.

Thank you, Universe.

Thank you, Scott.

And yes, thank you, I'd be honored to accompany you on the trip home.

Thank you for capturing a perfect day on Symphony.

Many smiles for all of you, this one brought me many smiles too. Sailors, sail on!

Love it! That Alfred Hitchcock cameo like appearance in the gym makes it an official movie for the archives. Seriously, this has been such pleasure and joy that you have shared with all us. Thank you. MJ

Love it! That Alfred Hitchcock cameo like appearance in the gym makes it an official movie for the archives. Seriously, this has been such pleasure and joy that you have shared with all us. Thank you. MJ

Well said, MJ.

Keith1010 - Thank you as always, friend. And is it September 2019 yet?!!??!

Mudhen - LOL. Yes, my sister (who doesn't drink) DID have the right idea! Hugs back!

flyingshoes - Thank you for commenting!

goldengatecruisers - Thank you for your kind words Ashley. I hope your cruise is FABOO! My podcast is an acquired taste... LOL... and I did indeed JUST stop doing it. Eleven years was enough.

ijkh - It FLEW by. Thank you for your kind words and thank you especially for acknowledging Pride. It's very important to Drew and I and many, many others. Have a wonderful cruise!

KenzSailing - I wondered what that thumping sound was! I thought I was my heart after climbing the stairs. Yes we ARE sailing again. Can't wait. I relayed your comment to my sister and she laughed heartily and said "that all depends on where the straw came from and how it had been handled." LOL

May B - And thank YOU sweet lady.

mskatiemae - Thank YOU dear one. It was a perfect day aboard (The Serenity ;-) ) But very few days aboard Crystal are NOT perfect.

fyree39 - I KNOW! Could ya Plotz!??!

SkystheLimit - Thank you, MJ for coming along with us. And yes... Alfred and I are about the same size as well!!! ;-)

NJBeaglemom - Thank you Nancy. The Serenity is beautiful alright.

Thank you my dear ones. On to the last.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

:D:D:D,

Scott