we just got back from our cruise on the Celebration. There’s been several reviews recently so I’ll try to add to them rather than rehashing everything. We booked through a timeshare presentation. About a week before the cruise I got a call saying that we could go to the port and do the timeshare presentation and get a $50 on board credit. We weren’t able to do that since I had to work that morning. We went straight to the port with no issues. After checking in we booked dinner at Stellar Prime both nights. They make it sound like you have to show up at your reservation time but found out later that wasn’t the case. You can go eat anytime they’re open. We wanted to book a couples massage for the first evening but with only one room the times are somewhat limited. Dinner both nights at Stellar Prime was fine. I had the bbq chicken the first night and the jerk pork the second. Both were very good. Forget what my wife had the first, the second night she had the sirloin which wasn’t very good. We stayed on the ship in the Bahamas hoping to relax in the room but there was a crew drill happening that morning, so after the cruise director announcements stopped there were additional alarms and announcements. We enjoyed our massage and it seemed to be a reasonable price. The afternoon bbq was good as always. We spent some time in the afternoon and evening in the top deck adults area and had it almost to our selves the whole time. We love that area, quiet and relaxing with the chairs, hot tub and cabana pods. They have new shows which are mainly singing and dancing numbers with a magician and other performers. This was our third time on this ship and still enjoy the quick getaway. Each time it’s been very consistent and we know what to expect.

Thanks for the quick review. I also live in Palm Beach County and the Grand Celebration is the greatest little getaway for us locals. As you said it is very consistant with what you expect. Haven’t tried the Classica yet. I really just like the celebration.

Thanks for the trip report. I went on this ship last year. I went with grandchildren and friends. My grandson who turns 19 in July was asking me to book this cruise for him and some friends when he turns 21:).

Thanks for the trip report. I went on this ship last year. I went with grandchildren and friends. My grandson who turns 19 in July was asking me to book this cruise for him and some friends when he turns 21:).

Just an FYI - 18 year olds can drink once they get into international waters - but you might not want to tell HIM that!

;p;p

Just an FYI - 18 year olds can drink once they get into international waters - but you might not want to tell HIM that!

;p;p

He had champagne a couple of years ago and he didn't like it, hopefully he remain a non drinker;p