Psoque

Budapest Hotel Question

Hi. We are planning to take a river cruise from Budapest next year. We are in need of a couple of nights in a hotel in Budapest before the cruise. My sister is coming with us, and we prefer a two bedroom suite instead of two separate rooms. Right now, we are looking at Millennium Court, a Marriott property by the river. I think this is marketed as an extended stay hotel. We are looking at this property because we can reserve a two bedroom suite for a reasonable price.

Has anyone stayed at this property? Location appears to be good, but I'm just surprised the price is not as high as others in the same location. Also, does anyone know of other reasonably priced hotels that offer two bedroom suites?

Thanks.

If you Google the hotel, you can read many review from people who have stayed there. It is certainly not a Marriott Hotel, per se, but appears to be the kind of accommodation you are seeking. The location looks great!

Cole

If you Google the hotel, you can read many review from people who have stayed there. It is certainly not a Marriott Hotel, per se, but appears to be the kind of accommodation you are seeking. The location looks great!

Cole

Thanks for your post. Yes, the property is marketed as "executive apartments." I don't know what they mean by "executive" however.