Concierge e-mail- Harmony in 6 days

Sailing in a Grand suite on Harmony in 6 days and still haven’t been contacted by the concierge. Was hoping to get a name and contact information to secure a cabana on Labadee. Has anyone had any luck getting the concierge letter ahead of their trip and securing a cabana?

Sailing in a Grand suite on Harmony in 6 days and still haven’t been contacted by the concierge. Was hoping to get a name and contact information to secure a cabana on Labadee. Has anyone had any luck getting the concierge letter ahead of their trip and securing a cabana?

Contact info here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I received concierge email on Monday, May 29 before my 6/2 Harmony cruise.

So you should be getting It today. If not, contact them at the

emails in the link previously given. The concierges are Jeremias and Checker.

They were excellent. I was in Grand Suite 7660. Very nice.

I noticed the concierge emails seem to be not coming as far in advance as they used to. Like observed here, only a couple days ahead now vs almost a week previously. One issue we had recently on Anthem was that our concierge claimed to not be able to book a cabana at Coco Cay even though online that section was reserved for suite guests / D+ and could only be booked by the concierge. That stop was cancelled due to weather anyhow, so it ended up being a non-issue. However we didn't appreciate the confusion!

• 2 months later...
I received concierge email on Monday, May 29 before my 6/2 Harmony cruise.

So you should be getting It today. If not, contact them at the

emails in the link previously given. The concierges are Jeremias and Checker.

They were excellent. I was in Grand Suite 7660. Very nice.

I just booked 7660 on Harmony. First time on an Oasis class ship and first in a suite of any type. Booked the grand suite thinking my mother will like it. It will be her first ever cruise. There were only 3 grand suites available and I thought deck 7 would be better than a lower deck. Were you pleased with 7660 and the service you received?

Sent from my iPad using Forums